𝟐𝟎. ❙𝐝𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐃𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘'𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑭𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒆

❛ dance with me ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐾𝐼𝑆𝑆 𝑊𝐴𝑆 𝐴𝐿𝐿 Jacqueline had been thinking about for the past day. She barely got any sleep because all she could think about was Steve's lips. She tossed and turned, trying to stop thinking about it and focus on Billy instead, but nothing she and Billy had ever done compared to that moment.

Jacqueline didn't lie, she appreciates the small things rather than declarations like kissing. However, Steve's made her feel like she was floating through the gates of heaven and into a land where flowers grow in every season. Jacqueline had no idea what to call that.

Jacqueline had avoided Steve all day that day and tried to spend as much time with Billy. She cares about Billy, she really likes him, and loves spending time with him. There is no doubt in the fact that Jacqueline likes being Billy's girlfriend, but there is just something about Steve Harrington.

That kiss unlocked some untapped part of her heart, some love she never felt or assumed she would ever feel before. Steve has wanted her for years, since the moment he met her after coming back, but Jacqueline only ever saw him as a prick or as a friend. Jacqueline had no idea how to look at him now. All she could think about was their kiss. That admiration and desperation became a virus.

After school, Jacqueline had gone to the basketball practice since both Steve and Billy were on the team. Normally, she'd go for both, but today, it was just for Billy. Jacqueline wanted to avoid Steve, but it would've been a little difficult.

Jacqueline found a spot on the lower part of the indoor bleachers, away from the other girls that were there. They were all there for Billy-- Jacqueline had gotten used to all his admirers. She could, however, hear the girls whispering about her. It wasn't anything new. It all consisted of Jacqueline being a psycho, Jacqueline being weird, Billy being way out of her league, Jacqueline having brainwashed Billy to get him to date her. Nothing new.

Jacqueline tried to ignore them, and was bittersweetly saved by Steve Harrington, who had walked out of the change rooms and went over to her on the bench. There was tension as soon as they were in proximity of each other. Steve hated it.