𝟐. ❙𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐘 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑶𝑳𝑫-𝑭𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝑶𝒀
𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏

❛ when i'm not with you, think of you always ❜

        𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑂𝑁𝐿𝑌 𝐺𝑂𝑂𝐷 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑁𝐺 about Jacqueline being trapped in that prison cell called Hawkins Lab was the fact that Dr. Brenner had overworked her so much to be a perfect weapon. He trained her in self defense, her unique abilities, and academics. When it came to school, at only nine years old, Jacqueline could've competed with college students. Now, in high school, Jacqueline very rarely learns anything new. It was practically a free ride.

Jacqueline was at her locker, getting her stuff for her chemistry class since she had a test. She hadn't studied at all for it, she didn't have to.

Very suddenly, Jacqueline felt a harsh burning feeling on her hand. She winced at the pain and looked down to see her hand turning red. With the unique connection to fire and her escape from the man teaching her how to control it, Jacqueline lacked the ability to occasionally keep this secret under wraps. Sometimes her hands would begin to burn up and the pain was practically unbearable. It was similar to the feeling of putting your hand on a hot stove and never taking it off.

Jacqueline watched as a burn mark began to form on her palm, still desperately trying to stop it, but she couldn't muster the strength. This pain was so incredibly unbearable that she hadn't even noticed her friend, Jonathan, talking to her. Not until he snapped his finger in front of her face. Jacqueline flinched slightly, but did finally notice her friend. "Sorry. Hi, Jonathan."

"Hey, you okay?" Jacqueline only nodded her head with a reassuring smile. Jonathan didn't believe her. He had seen the burn on her hand for a split second, which was decently severe. "Jackie, are you sure? That burn looked pretty bad."

"Oh, yeah, I know. It happened this morning, but I promise, I'm fine." Jacqueline was lying, the pain was still horrific, but she couldn't explain why. Only her family knew of what happened in that lab and how Jacqueline changed, no one else.

"Why weren't you at school yesterday?" Jaqueline questioned, remembering the rough time she had yesterday. Barbara has another friend, Nancy Wheeler, who is not fond of Jacqueline. She's always thought the ginger was quite strange. Eddie too has a band that he hangs out with a lot, so Jacqueline was on her own. She is Jonathan's only friend, so they do spend a lot of time together, but Jacqueline can survive on her own. She's taught herself not to rely on anyone but herself.