𝟖. ❙𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐤𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐫? ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑺𝑼𝑺𝑷𝑰𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑼𝑺 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑺
𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒚

❛ because i love you too much, baby ❜

        𝐷𝐸𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑇𝐸 𝐵𝐸𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐴𝑊𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑂𝐹 how horrible his friends are to this girl he finds so flawless, Steve had gone out with them tonight and continued to hang out with Tommy. H and Carol in a general capacity. Steve isn't proud of this decision, he really wished he could simply leave them to constantly be with Jacqueline, but alas, his status seemed to be mean more to him.

Steve was currently sitting in a parking lot, having a beer with his two friends before they all went back home. They had gone to see Carrie, per Jacqueline's suggestion, but Carol and Tommy seemed to have conflicting opinions from Steve, "That movie was honestly so lame."

"Yeah, why'd we even see it? It was just some girl with superpowers." Tommy agreed with his girlfriend. Jacqueline stands by the fact that horror is the best genre, so she talks to Steve about these movies quite often. Steve isn't as big of a fan because he gets scared so incredibly easily, but he can appreciate them. Not to mention the fact that Jacqueline recommended Carrie to him, which was exactly the reason they went to see it. Tommy and Carol were unaware of this.

"I thought it was pretty good." Steve defended the movie, genuinely having enjoyed it, but he was slightly biased.

"Well, you're wrong. Carrie was a horrible movie, such a waste." Carol insulted from her spot leaning against a parking lot light, her loud chewing of her gum was starting to get on Steve's nerves; so was Carol in general.

"It wasn't a waste, it was a good movie."

"Whatever you need to tell yourself, man. How'd you even hear about it?" Tommy asked as he began to light a cigarette. Steve did everything in his power not to glare, the smoke was blowing right into his face. Steve never used to notice these things, but upon realizing what a true friend should look like, thanks to Jacqueline, he couldn't stand his.

"Someone told me about it, thought it might be good." Steve very briefly responded to the question that was asked to him.

Tommy was still curious. "Who's someone?"