𝟓. ❙𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐨𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐎𝐇 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

❝ 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲
𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒚

❛ just one look and i knew that you were my only one ❜

        𝑂𝑁𝐸 𝑂𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐺𝐼𝑅𝐿𝑆 in Steve's math class had brought something pretty urgent to his attention. Apparently, Jonathan Byers had taken pictures of him, his friends, and girlfriend at his party two nights ago, and some of them weren't exactly tasteful. Nicole, the messenger, did also say that there were some pictures of Jacqueline, but she didn't think Steve would care about those as much.

He acted as if he didn't. He made sure that Nicole was under the impression that Jacqueline was barely a second thought in his mind, but she was the only thing running through his mind most of the time. Steve was going to take those pictures into consideration as well. He didn't want Jacqueline to get hurt.

Steve, Tommy. H, Carol, and Nicole all waited by Jonathan's car until he finally showed up. Steve was the one to greet him. "Hey, man. What's going on?"

Jonathan said nothing. Because he's friends with Jacqueline, he sees the things that happen to her with this group specifically. They constantly torment her, taunt her, make fun of her, bullying in every aspect all because of what happened to her years ago, or what they assumed happened. Steve was never rude to her face or really behind her back. There wasn't one negative thing he had to say about Jacqueline. She's perfect, scars and all.

"Nicole here was, uh, telling us about your work." Steve informed, referring to the pictures. Carol added on, followed by Tommy. "We've heard great things."

"Yeah, sounds cool."

"And we'd just love to take a look. You know, as connoisseurs of art." Steve's jaw was clenched with anger most of the time. Jonathan, so they assumed, had crossed all of their lines, but the fact that he was violating Jacqueline, for some reason, made Steve's blood boil the most.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Jonathan sighed as he tried to push through the group to get to his car. He was able to do so, but on his way by, Steve had taken the bag right off his back. Steve stepped away from him as Jonathan tried to grab it back. "Please, give me my bag."

Steve, once more, pulled it away from him, the rest of the clique standing by his side. "Man, he is totally trembling. He must really have something to hide."