𝟏𝟖. ❙𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

❛ 𝑪𝑰𝑹𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑲 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☼.⭒✻❙ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐘 ❙✻⭒.☼•

❝ 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬

❝ 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐞? 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬. ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑵𝑶𝑹 𝑹𝑰𝑮𝑩𝒀
𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒔

❛ lives in a dream ❜

        𝐽𝐴𝐶𝑄𝑈𝐸𝐿𝐼𝑁𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐷 𝐽𝑈𝑆𝑇 𝐶𝑂𝑀𝐸 downstairs to get a quick bite for breakfast before she headed to school with Billy. He was going to pick her up, so she had tried to look a little nicer. She wore her jeans and red tank top with her white cardigan over it that Steve had knitted for her. She dropped her bag by the front door before she sat down at the table where Wesley and Thomas, her brother and father were. It wasn't out of the ordinary for her mother, Mary, to leave early for work.

"Jacqueline, do you need a ride to school?" Thomas asked as his daughter took a few pieces of bacon and put them on her plate. She was a little late getting ready in the morning, so she wouldn't be there long, but Jacqueline too was excited to see Billy, whom she'd grown quite fond of over the past two months. "No, my friend's picking me up."

"Who? Steve?" Wesley assumed since he was the only other person of significance in Jacqueline's life that he had met. Wesley's had met all of his twin sister's friends and knew Eddie like he was part of the family. He had only met Barbara a few times and now Steve was becoming a more frequent visitor. The Rayne family never minded the company, they were very hospitable people. With Eddie, they knew his home life was complicated, so they were glad to help him out. Steve was simply a gentlemen.

"No. Billy." Jacqueline shook her head as Wesley's assumption, who immediately grimaced. "Hargrove? Gross."

Jacqueline took the piece of bacon in her hands and threw it right at her twin brother's face. Thomas was not phased by it whatsoever since he's seen Jacqueline chase Wesley with fire. Thomas was more curious about who this boy was that he had never heard of, "Who's Billy Hargrove?"

"Jackie's boyfriend." Wesley responded in a sing-song voice to taunt his sister, who rolled her eyes at her brother as their father asked, "You have a boyfriend?"

"He's not my boyfriend, he's...I actually don't really know."

"You've been on like a million dates with him. Has he not actually asked you to be his girlfriend?" Wesley scoffed. He knew that Billy and Jacqueline had met in the summer since Eddie told him he was dying whilst they met. They had been going out two months, but no real progression here had happened. Jacqueline didn't want that pointed out. "Go away, Wes."