~2✨

||•||Promote this book guys and do leave your valuable suggestions and reviews.

||•||The target for the next chapter
~ votes:- 600
~ comments:- 40

||•||Word count:-1164 words

            (Author's POV)

“Fucking shit playboy, Playboy! For fuck's sake I used to be one but not now damnit I love her! Why can't they understand this thing. Now I have to show them that what 'Yuvaan Singh Rajvanshi' wants he gets it”. Yuvaan roared at his thoughts feeling frustrated, he threw away the vase nearby.

Ayaan was in his room adjusting his shervani and after wearing the watch he was all set for the D-Day.

There was no such excitement, he didn't want anyone to invade in his privacy. And here he is getting married now.

A knock on the door broke his chain of thoughts. Muttering a small come in Heer entered the room, their all-time savior.

“All set for the day, Ayaan?” Heer spoke with the smile never leaving her face. The excitement was visible on her face as she was all set to welcome a new member and her teammate.

'Bhai' Yuvaan said entering the room along with Vihaan both cladded in their shervani's looking all perfect with gelled hairs and their demeanor was freaking perfect the one could get feared off.

('Brother')

As Vihaan entered the room, his eyes noticed his little brother who grew up this big that he is getting married now. He was so proud of that boy and really hoped for the best for him.

Then his eyes met with Heer's his wife, she was looking hella gorgeous, and now he really wanted to smack his lips over her those kissable plump ones and to kiss her senselessly.

Heer was way too stunned to speak something as Vihaan was staring at her constantly, which made her cheeks turn into crimson color.  She saw how beautiful his features though she notices it every day but every time it hits different to her.

Yuvaan was busy teasing Ayaan all the time while they both were involved into each other.

But there euphoric moment broke by Yuvaan a complete “romance spoilsport".

“Look Ayaan Bhai shaadi aapki ho rhi hai aur ankhon hi ankhon mein inka kuch chl rha hai 'hayee koi toh rokko' “. Yuvaan uttered while resting his hand-over Ayaan's shoulder.

("Look, Ayaan brother, your wedding is happening and there's something going on between the eyes, 'oh, someone stop it'".)

“Chotte ankhein bnd krle! Gosh my holy eyes”. Ayaan said while keeping his hand-over Yuvaan's eyes, enjoying teasing the couple. He is mischievous around them only.