~26✨

Ahnn! So I'm back finally with an update. Took long enough I know.

So not to get more further delays you all have to comply according to the given target set by me from now on. Then only the next chapter will be published.

So for today's Target
Votes:-400+ on this chapter along with the previous one's too.

Comments:- 15 on each of the published chapter.

Followers :- 445 (on Wattpad)
(I already have 433, thanks to them by the way.)

Let's get to the chapter now

(Word count:-3548 words)

(Author's pov)

Streching herself Heer woke up after a good hour nap feeling relaxed but shrieked the next moment upon seeing Vihaan staring at her sitting on the corner of the couch.

"Wtf! What are you doing here?" She questioned while calming her quickened heartbeat.

"It's my room, my wish" Vihaan calmly spoke.

Heer rolled her eyes at his comment and moved towards the restroom.

When she left the room Vihaan started following her on her tail making her irritate at his behaviour.

"Why the hell are you following me?" Heer questioned eyeing him ,he was still unbothered.

"Who knows you will fall again and break your bone or two, there is a wedding ahead. I don't want those nosy aunties to think anything else" . Vihaan replied in his monotonous tone.

Heer looked at him in disbelief and went towards the dinning area where everyone was seated.

Settling herself she stared at the dishes in disbelief while everyone was busy eating she looked around aimlessly.

Vihaan shook his head at her antics thinking she is already sick and God knows why she is showing tantrums. Its healthy for her to eat these Chachi prepared specially for her.

"Heer why aren't you eating anything?" Sakshi questioned looking at her daughter in law who haven't touched a single thing.

"Maa I don't want to eat these, eww I want something spicy" Heer exclaimed her with her sparkling eyes.

Vihaan stared at how cutely she said she is craving for something spicy. He forwarded his hand to hold hers but stopped in midway reminding himself. Sighning he waited for his mother and Chachi to pursue her to eat knowing he doesn't have to do such things.

"Beta you eat this for now then I will prepare something spicy after sometime" Radhika offered hoping her to agree for the same.

"No Chachi I don't want to "Heer exclaimed pouting.