~42✨

||•|| Before all of you, say I don't update on time then you all also don't comment in time like alast one of you spammed with emojis just to complete the target.

Next time I'll delete those spam comments.

||•|| The target for the next chapter is
~ votes:- 1.03k
~ comments:- 97
~ followers:- 983

||•|| Word Count:- 1578 words

(Author's POV)

"Holy shit my virgin eyes" their ears perked up as they heard the sudden voice of Aakriti who caught them red-handed.

She came forward, her hands on her waist, glaring she spoke.

"Why you all are behind me to feel lonely?"

"Aakriti go back to your room and keep this thing close in this little mouth of yours" Ayaan warned standing in front of her, hands folded across his chest.

"Bhai I guess a new phone and a night out with friends can work rest I won't mind teasing you". She declared innocently.

"Hooo blackmailing your Bhai now".
Vedika uttered chuckling.

" You tell me bhabhi what to do and this husband of yours always scolds me, I really can't let go any of the chance". She replied shrugging.

"Ayaan why so, get her wish fulfilled".

"Vedi but it's inappropriate today she found us kissing, she demanded a night out and if we led the things further and by chance she caught she might want one boyfriend then". He narrowed his eyes at her behavior.

"Bhaii have some shame". She whined,, pouting at them.

"No Aaku he sold it out".

"I know bhabhi now you're taking my side so at this moment I can keep my mouth sealed" she teased, Vedika twisted her ear making her whine.

"Go, don't disturb us now" Ayaan stated as she ran away.

" So where were we" Ayaan muttered, caging her in his arms.

"Mr. Rajvanshi, don't forget we still have to fill our stomach" she giggled as he groaned.

~

"Look at my life now people really say the truth that life changes once we get married and here the Great Yuvaan Singh Rajvanshi is going to prepare coffee just because his wife ordered him to do so". He mumbled frustrated, preparing coffee for her.

"Look Yuvaan sir is making coffee, who never does for himself".

"You know what, Diya mam is so lucky she got him as a life partner".

Yuvaan sighed as he heard his employees gossiping about them, glancing at them sharply, he left only to meet with a chirpy Ass-hat chatting with his wife.