~7✨

Heer wanted to get his husband's attention so before he left for his office she quickly got ready and set up their room properly keeping Vihaan's file properly and throwing the remaining papers as they were just lying there unattended and went downstairs in order to prepare his fav coffee.

Meanwhile Vihaan was in his home gym venting out all of his anger...

"Oops!! seems like someone is in bad mood" said Ayaan while entering the gym.

"Don't even start Ayaan, she was enough to piss me" vihaan just mumbled.

"C'mon Bhai we all know that bhabhi is the only one who can rule you up and besides that you let her! Don't you think so you love her??" Said Ayaan..

"You just naa leave it love and all you tell me how's your feelings towards vedika? Are you putting an effort towards her??"

"Bhai you know Naa It's hard for me to open up and honestly I said tostayawayfromme" blurted ayaan

"You what??? Like seriously chotte!"! This proves that you are my brother he said Vihaan just shook his head at his brother's antics he knew he is not different from him but still felt bad coz these two beautiful souls aka their wives who don't deserve them and these things!!

"But I have a feeling that your this behaviour towards vedika will definitely change likhvale mere se chahe"

"Toh aap bhi likhvalo ki main bhi thode time mein chachu bann jaunga"
Ayaan said playfully...

Vihaan just rolled his eyes but still an unknown smile appeared on his face..

~

Here yuvaan just came out of the shower towel wrapped around his torso while he was just standing in front of the mirror drying his hair then his phone went off Seeing the caller id he was on cloud nine as the call was from none other than the love of his life diya..
He picked up his phone excitedly to hear her voice which is a melody to his ears..

Diya:- hello yuvaan?

Yuvaan:- hii babygirl! Did you missed your soon to be husband & greek god of yours doll?

??:- now I get this who the actual fuck bothers her!!

Yuvaan:- who the fuck you are man? And why are you with her??

He slightly raised his voice feeling completely annoyed But the next line made him stumble on his step and his phone was about to fall from his hold...

??:- now you didn't even recognised my voice huhh? Should I tell this to your brother? why do you even bother my sister and out of all you sent a marriage proposal? Like heck I would let you marry her!!

Yuvaan:- sid.. Sidharth bhai ! Ohh hii there kaise hai aap?? Apne Diya ke phone se phone Kiya??

(How are you?? You called from diya's phone??)

Siddharth:- dekhle yuvaan tereko warn kar rha hun Diya se Durr reh!

(Look Vihaan Im warning you stay away from Diya!)

Yuvaan:- Bhai dekho hum kitne time se ek dusre ko jaante hai toh aapko itna tih PTA hi hai ki Yuvaan ko Jo cheez psnd aaje toh voh lekr rehta hai par abb toh pyaar hua usse kaise chodd dun?? byee!!

(Brother you know that we all know eachother since a long time so you also know that what Yuvaan likes he gets it and now it's the matter of love how can he leave it! Bye)

With this he cut the call and proceeded to wear his clothes while thinking to tell heer about this...

On the breakfast table..

While all sat at their respective seats..
Vihaan sat beside heer still ignoring her.. but heer badly wanted his attention so she .

Heer:- vaise mumma Aaj garmi kuch zyada hi nhi ??

(By the way Mumma it's hot today isn't it??)

Sakshi first was confused about what she was saying but when Heer gestured her towards Vihaan through her eyes she got to know that his boy is pissed at his wife..

Sakshi :- tu bhi naa beta kya baat krti thnda kab rehta hai iska dimaag..
(What are u even talking child! His head never remains cool)

While vihaan raised his eyebrows at her..

Sakshi:- I mean to say ki yaa it's very hot naa!! Right heerrrr..

Heer:- yaa and today I have a day off from college so Vihaan said that he will take me out!

Vihaan:- whatt??

Heer:- what, what you were the one who told me otherwise I was planning to go out with maa and Chachi and now your disagreeing..hoo dadi look how bad he is (she said fake crying)

Dadi:- Vihaan dare you lie to my daughter take her out and enjoy!!

Vihaan just rolled his eyes and nodded while heer just did a happy dance in her mind...

While all sat at their respective seats the

Yuvaan started the conversation while grabbing the attention of everyone

Yuvaan:- vaise main kuch suna hai??
(By the way I heard something)

Dadi:- kya suna hai tune nalayk?
(What did you heard idiot?)

Yuvaan:- "ki main chachu bne wala hun!!" He said all excitedly.
(That I'm gonna be an uncle soon.)

That's it this single sentence made both the couple choke on their food..
While Ayaan started coughing Vedika passed him water..

While heer's eyes were wide open processing what went wrong!!

And Vihaan was glaring at Ayaan who was unable to meet his eyes thinking that this boy misheard their conversation..

While Vedika just wanted to hide somewhere heck she doesn't even have a normal conversation with his husband and here he is talking about having babies...

But the elder clan went wild hearing this while Sakshi and Radhika excitedly said..

Sakshi & Radhika:- woahh!! Main dadi banne wali hun .
(Woahh! I am gonna be a grandmother)

Dadi:- ek minute kaun dadi bnega pehle chitto yaa bdi yeh toh btao??

(One minute first Tell us Who will become grandmother first)

Ayaan & vihaan:- no one!!
They grumbled while throwing daggers at Yuvaan.. while their wives were all red due to embarrassment..

Leaving all this shit Vedika stood up still in her thoughts and went away without having her food...

Radhika:- what happened to her? She didn't even had her breakfast.

Ayaan:- I don't know
He shrugged it off and went outside towards his car ready to leave for his office..

While vihaan stood up and hurriedly went behind him after nodding at everyone...

~

What happened to Vedika all of sudden??

Will Vihaan and heer have an outing or a date???

So still an update but can't help coz I'm excited for the story to move forward!!

Still will ask to follow, vote and comment...

Connect with my insta page
(Insta:- ruhanika._.18)