~21✨

"Your mere efforts can make someone happy."

Do you guys read the fictional novels??
With dark romance, mafia and all??

Do tell me your preferences or which one would you all prefer.

Choose between these which Im obsessed with.

Twisted love or twisted emotions
(Ana) (Cora Reilly)

Also I was thinking to post the chapters twice a week! Is it okk??

Many of you guys haven't likes the earlier parts so go go like it we are 50 votes away to 1k.

(Target votes:- 32, comments:- 3)

~

(Author's pov)

"Vo actually I was saying .. " Vihaan said leaning against her slowly making her bend backwards, tint of blush highlighting her cheeks. His smirk going wide with every move but didn't made any move to back off.

Heer closed her eyes ready to feel those soft lips on hers , ready to devour each other, her clammy hands all ready to roam around those black locks of his, heavy breath with a racing heart was all set to be kissed.

A minute passed, continued by another to another but she didn't felt anything. Out of curiosity she opened her eyes .

Shittt! She has embarrassed herself that's only she could thought as her dear husband was to back his normal position and is trying hard to control his laugh. She so wanted to wipe that beautiful, just for her smile off his face just for this moment only.

It's not like that he laugh often, it's a rare sight to watch but the world's bestest thing she could ever see or imagine.

Vihaan was internally smirking on seeing his effect on her. His presence, his intimacy, his eyes how all these are affecting her so much..

Her closed eyes, giving him permission to do the assault on her lips, he would miss this chance?? Hell no!! But teasing her was always his priority. He suppressed his laugh on seeing her embarrassed self. He loves to tease her, naturally tinted cheeks without any blush are his favourite part.

(Vihaan:- 1 , Heer:- 0)

"Were you expecting something Mrs. Rajvanshi??" He teased

"Were you afraid to give something Mr. Rajvanshi??". She didn't want to embarrass herself more.

"Tohh phir.." he again leaned in still with those intimate eyes , nibbling her ear he huskily spoke.

"Lights off krdena, main sone chla" and laid down comfortably with one arm under his head and other resting on his stomach.

"Vihaannnn!!!" She proclaimed at his so called antics.

Not getting any response just a smirk which never fell off his face. She stomped her foot on ground and moved towards her side and laid down her back facing him and she did mumbled few colourful profanities to him.