~19✨

Happy 8k guyss!!🥂🥂🥂
So let's take this to 10k super soon can we??

It's gonna be a month soon since I started this story and I'm thankful to all of you supporting.

Shout out to:- AnkitaKansal8
For commenting on both the platforms.
Will be giving shoutouts in almost every chapter.

So what was the best moment or line you all found out interesting or cute or something. I wanna know all of yours views.

Short chapter ahead!!!!

             (Author's pov)

Diya was dumbstruck on seeing yuvaan here in her balcony. She knew he was upto something. She quickly opened the balcony door, allowing him to enter inside so that nobody sees him. She became numb after hearing his deep husky voice.

He strided closer towards her making her step back in nervousness. "So what did you said earlier 'i will give you a kiss' right babe??" He said with an intimidating gaze.

"It w.was ju..st to distract you! I told you earlier too" she stuttered while explaining.

Her foot came in contact with the chair placed in the room upon which she stumbled and fell down on it. Yuvaan didn't stepped back ge just started leaning more closer to her.

"Even I told you that I will get your kiss in your own room , in your house" he said placing his head in the crook of her neck making her breathes deep and shallow.

"So give it to me" he demanded to which Diya just shook her head in denial .

"You sure you don't want to give me one?? He said pressing his nose on deeper near her neck, inhaling her intoxicating scent. 

She still nodded her head in a 'no' causing him to chuckle at her "stubborn enough, aren't we?" He mumbled and started giving her sloppy kisses on her neck making her moan.

"I won't be leaving this room until and unless I get my kiss" he moved towards the other side of her and gave bite her causing her to his, sucking it making her moan more.

"Yuvaan leave me, someone will come" she stated controlling her moans.

"So before anyone steps in give me a kiss." He exclaimed looking deep into her eyes .

Just then they heard Anjali calling Diya downstairs. "Look aunty is calling you so should I go and meet her " asked Yuvaan to which she widened her eyes in horror in order to stop him from going downstairs she hesitantly nodded her head in yes, making him jump in joy he excitedly closed his eyes ready to feel her lips on his. 

Instead of lips she kissed him on his cheeks. He opened his eyes and fake glared at her. "what? You told me to kiss I kissed simple" she stated shrugging her shoulders thinking now finally she has escaped.

He badly wanted a proper lip kiss but let it go thinking she might not be comfortable as he didn't wanna force her for anything..

"Chlo phir chle??" Yuvaan asked straightening himself to which she frowned.

"To where??" She asked confusingly. "Aree niche youd parents called you Naa so let's go and meet them and it's been long since I met them." He said mischievously and for him her shocked expressions were worth watching he wanted to laugh hard at her but controlled.

"Noo are you out of your mind? What will we say to them that why you came here??"knowing his nonchalant behaviour she was all worried.

"Simple I came here to take your kiss, but you didn't gave a proper one so come let's go." He said moving towards the door and opened it Diya tried harder to stop him but he didn't. He was biting his lips all the time controlling his laugh.

"Yuvaan please stop" she pleaded but it was nothing to him and he descended down the stairs in a jiffy Diya behind him.

Seeing both of them coming down Anjali and Ankit stood up but was confused seeing Diya stopping yuvaan.

"What happened yuvaan ,Diya why are shouting beta?" questioned ankit.

"Aree uncle don't worry she was just asking me to spend time with her but I was in a bit hurry so I have to leave" yuvaan said being all sad.

"Aree Diya tu bhi Naa Milne aajega tujhe yeh, abb toh aana jaana lga hi rhega aur hum toh aise hi tere liye preshan ho rhe the air sich rhe the ki kaise puche tere se dubara iss relation ke liye par abb toh sab theek hi hai" Anjali said giggling and gestured her husband towards her neck to which he cleared his throat and smiled.

"Hum chlte tum log aaram se bye bol dena" ankit playfully said and left with Anjali laughing..

Diya was confused seeing her parents retrieving figures, when she looked over Yuvaan he was smirking. 

"Look in the mirror at once all your confusion will be resolved" exclaimed yuvaan, giving her a flying kiss he left.

Diya quickly ran towards her room and stood in front of the mirror seeing a freaking hickey on her neck she shouted

"YUVAAN FUCKING RAJVANSHI"

"YES MRS SOON TO BE YUVAAN RAJVANSHI" came a voice louder than that of hers as Yuvaan was still there standing down her balcony. He just left running from there to save his life still laughing.

~

So how was it??

Do you all love our all bubbly Yuvaan??

Do comment, vote and follow.

Connect to my insta account.
           (Insta:- ruhanika._.18)

18)