~39✨

||•|| So I have a something special for you all only if you all will follow me up on my Insta not for sometime but permanently and engage the posted reels as my account reach is declining, there's no force or something.

||•|| And if I feel the account is growing and as I have completed writting the other chapter so I will upload it the next day only.

||•|| The next target:-
~ votes:- 970
~ comments:- 70
~ followers:- 886

||•|| Word count:- 1974 words

(Author's POV)

"Diya is Yuvaan back?" Sakshi questioned Diya as she entered the living room.

"No mumma we asked him to not go but him being him left for an important meeting" Diya answered huffing.

"I called at reception too, the meeting is over long back ago, and he hasn't even returned". She added.

"He won't be back early then, you go and bring him back this way you both can spend time too" Radhika stated raising her brows at her teasingly.

"Nice idea, I'll get going then" she exclaimed and left with flustered cheeks, meanwhile the rest chuckled at her.

~

"HEER!" Vihaan seethed at her as he enters the room, he found her laying on the bed reading a book.

"What now" she irritatedly spoke, keeping the book aside.

"Get up!" He demanded.

"Why, you know I'm way too tired I can't" she explained placing her hands on her little bump which nowadays has become her new habit.

"If you're this much tired and can't even get up, then why the hell you skipped your meal not eating properly causes weakness too". He spoke, his voice cold indicating anger.

"Th...at".

"Yes, what that, speak up!"

"It wasn't as per my preference, so I ate a little, didn't skip it" she justified herself turning her face the other side.

"You could have told us, we could've made you whatever you want". He interjected, angrily.

"I didn't want to interrupt someone, all are fasting and I was tired". She exclaimed with tears on bay of her eyes.