~43✨

||•|| So how do you all find this book?

||•|| The target for the next chapter:-
~ votes:- 1.06k
~ comments:- 100
~ followers:- 999

||•|| Word Count:- 1824words

(Author's POV)

Yuvaan entered with the food, Diya grinned seeing his grumpy face as the workers of the restaurant were continuously laughing at his state.

"Once I get her forgiveness then I will show her the real Yuvaan Singh Rajvanshi who will fuck her until she passes out" he thought, smirking.

"I hope Mr. Rajvanshi, you didn't mess with my food by adding an excess amount of salt or sugar ". She questioned.

" I hope it's good to my health, pray for me or else you freaking have to cook it over here" she added, placing the spoon filled with food in front of her mouth.

As she dug into her food, a shrill voice caught their ears, glancing in the direction, a girl lunged towards Yuvaan sticking to him.

"Omg Yuvaan it's being long since we met, how are you and why the hell are you serving like this?" She ranted, ignoring Diya's presence.

"Be seated first and let's talk, we met after long". Yuvaan uttered, eyeing Diya who clenched the fork in her hold.

"Diya meet my friend Palak and..."

"Not friend, but Yuvaan is my best friend". She chided clinging to him.

"By the way, who are you, his employee?"

Yuvaan stifled his laugh, Diya was fuming by now and roared at her.

"Yuvaan is my husband, bitch ".

"Excuse me".

"I mean to say he is my husband, which you don't know I guess ". Diya rephrased her sentence, glaring hard at her.

"Yuvaan you got married, how come I don't know, you didn't even bother to invite me". She faked her anger, holding his hand in her.

'Girl be thankful that I'm talking to you, rest I want Diya to be jealous and why would I bother to invite a creep like' he thought?

"It's disheartening right that I'm married, it hurts me too". He faked a sad expression.

'Girl will you shut your mouth, your voice is deafening to my ears bloody bitch' Diya snarled at her thoughts

The time passed by Palak kept interrupting their conversation, Yuvaan low-key was enjoying Diya's jealous state.

They marched out towards the parking lot, Yuvaan and Palak still chatting continuously.

It was now peak time for Diya, as Palak was about to kiss Yuvaan's cheek, Diya pulled her by her hair, making her yelp in pain.