~17✨

Happy 3k guys!!🥂🥂

So the next target of ours is to take this to 5k can we do this??

You guys can also share some of your fantasies ir ideas which you all want to read in this story. Might add those here.

Xoxo
Ruhhh...

Target:-
Votes:- 13, comments:-2

(Author's pov)

As everyone was busy discussing about the award function but Yuvaan was in his own daze admiring Diya. His eyes were shining with the lots of love he held for her since the beginning. He wanted to touch her those hairs which were falling on her over and over, he wanted to wrap his arms around her squeezing her in between.

"Don't stare you shameless creature" voiced Diya at him in her low voice making him come out of his own land.

"I am staring at what's mine! It's none of your concern " he said moving his head dramatically to the other side.

"Oh hello ! You might be drunk or something, coz I ain't yours. Also I'm not going with you to the award function tell dadi about this now!" declared Diya pinching his arm a bit.

"Oh baby you are mine in every aspect and wait let me tell dadi." He said obediently making her sigh.

She was chewing her food when Yuvaan "Dadi! Diya was saying that she can join all of us for the trip?" exclaimed more louder than expected and that too a big lie, while grabbing everyone's attention. This made her choke and cough loudly. He quickly gave her water which she gulped down in one go.

"Offcourse Diya, you don't have to ask being, Yuvaan's soon to be better half you have every right." Dadi told which everyone nodded.

Diya stomped her foot on his but he suppressed his urge to scream in pain and glared at her while clenching his jaw to which she only flashed her teeth in return.

"Babe don't forget our kiss is still due." and now his anger turned into a big smirk while he just liked his lips and bit then seductively making her gulp and look in the other direction .

He then moved his hand towards her direction. He held her one hand and placed it over his thigh and started caressing her arm making her shiver. She tried to get out of his hold but the ge just tightened the hold.

"Yuvaan leave my hand!" Diya mumbled still not looking at him and made sure that nobody sees them like this.

"Not like this babe, first give me my kiss" he stated stubbornly putting her in dilemma she cursed herself for saying those words to him.

"I won't be giving you, so shut up you pervert" Diya said while digging her nails on his skin but it didn't even bothered him.

Suddenly her phone started ringing. She stood up and informed everyone that she would be leaving as Sid Bhai had sent a car for her. She said goodbye to everyone and went towards the main door.

Yuvaan was quick enough to catch up behind her, he pulled her from behind and pinned her to the nearest wall.

Her breath hitched, when they got close making her stutter "Yuva.an wha.t are you doing? Someone will come".

Yuvaan didn't uttered anything as he leaned towards her closing the mere distance between them. "Nooo" she shouted loud enough for him.

He leaned his head against her ear " don't worry babe, I will be devouring those lucious lips of yours in your own room, in your house wait for me" he whispered huskily making goosebumps erupt on her skin.