~16✨

Are you guys! Enjoying the book so far?
Thanx to all those who have been supporting since the start.

Xoxo

Target votes:- 13, comments:-2

Question for today:-

Yuvaan or Ayaan??

(Author's pov)

"Aree Kahn gya abb yeh nalayk ??" stated Vihaan. "Rakhi toh bndhvani hi chahiye isse Diya se , haina Bhai?". said Ayaan being extra loud so that if Yuvaan is nearby he could hear clearly.

"Obviously Bhai Aaj toh usse rakhi bandh ke hi rhungi zyada hi udh rha tha naa, abb toh main special apne hathon se rakhi bnake layi huyi iske liye" exclaimed Diya excitedly.

"We shouldn't waste more time, right? Should we start finding Yuvaan? For sure he didn't went out." Dhruv said with a mischievous grin placed on his face and rubbed his hands excitedly.

"Okay , so everyone will go in different directions and whosoever will find Yuvaan first will receive a special gift from me" declared Vihaan while everyone hooted excitedly and went in groups in different directions.

While everyone went away Vedika was about to go but Ayaan pulled her by her arm making her hit against his chest making eachother heartbeats to raise upto it's highest.

They both were sharing an intense eye lock staring deep into each other's soul but the moment was spoiled by Vedika only as she sneezed. He quickly released her from her hold and thought "what were you doing Ayaan control".

Vedika cursed herself in her mind for being a spoilt sport of their so sweet moment she really wanted to stare at those beautiful pair of his eyes whose intensity always makes her go insane.

Ayaan cleared his throat gaining her attention and said," you madam aren't going anywhere just sit and wait for us."

She frowned at his statement while questioned back" why so? And what made you think that I will follow your order" she said while raising her eyebrows at him.

Ayaan slid his hand on her waist and pulled her closer, her hands rested on his chest and this closeness made her breathing uneven.

He moved his face closer to her making her stutter "aya.an wh..at are you doing?" She lowered her eyes not meeting his while he whispered in her ears in his deep voice " ordering my baby wife to take rest coz she is still not healthy enough to roam around. Got it??"

Before she could reply anything they heard a sound of someone saying" I didn't see anything. Nope I didn't " and they both towards them and saw the person keeping her hands in her eyes.

Ayaan quickly left her and stood at an appropriate distance "badi ma it's not even like , what you are thinking" Ayaan exclaimed.

Sakshi removed her hands and said"aree beta ji maine bhi thoda kuch kaha hai ,tum log kro apna romance main chli" making a red tint appeared on Vedika's cheek. She lowered her eyes and blushed profusely.

"Aree nhi badi maa, i am going to search for yuv with others you take her with you and make her eat something till we are back." He voiced looking at Vedika.

Who in return glared at him and was about to protest but sakshi interrupted "exactly that's what I came for, come vedika " she said while pulling her by her hand and started walking towards the kitchen, Vedika eyed him and murmured some incoherent words to him making him chuckled and waved at her.