~27✨

•|Which couple name should we choose for Vihaan and Heer.

Viheer or Veer

I don't know why I feel like this chapter isn't good?

Okay so the Target for the next chapter is:-
•Votes:-420+
•Comments:-40+
•Followers:-480
•A review from each of you in my DM's

(Word count:- 3295 words)

(Author's pov)

(Author's pov)

There stood Yuvaan in all his glory lip syncing the song whilst taking slow step towards the stage where Diya is.

Diya who was shocked seeing him like this, expressing his love in front of the world , what good things have she done to get this kind of lovable person.

Though she still doesn't love him but now she did decided to respect him according to their relation. A bit of teasings, taunts won't harm right?

Yuvaan who was waiting for this moment since how long, can't even express his feelings through words.

He would fall in the shortage of words if he started describing how genuine his love is for his diya , his soon to be bride, now his fiance.

He specially choose this song so he could express his love indirectly. He still has to express it in a proper manner the way she deserves.

He knelt down in front of her while the his besties dancing in the background, he held her hand gently and placed a kiss on the back of her hand. Giving butterflies to her now she is getting emotional.

He stepped back, he winked at her, straightening the collar of his shirt he smirked looking at her red figure.

She rolled her eyes, scoffing a bit. While the rest of the hall went in awww adoring the couple.

He skillfully performed the rest of the dance and dragged Diya towards the centre and the boys covered around her.

Yuvaan then started singing

"Nain Tumko Chune Bas Baat Dil Ki Sune Duniya Ko Bhool Kar Tere Hi Khwaab Bune

Tujhmein Aur Khuda mein koyi Fark Na Jaane"

He then circled around her maintaining their impeccable eye contact. Diya was a red by now. He nudged her shoulder kissing her cheek. Her eyes open wide.

"Hum Toh Deewane Deewane Tere Deewane Hain Deewane".

Everyone dragged each other on the dance floor vibing with beats, enjoying themselves at the fullest. Singing aloud, shaking off their moves,teasings and all.