~9✨

So I have seen many of the authors giving targets before uploading the next chapter so why can't I ?

Target votes:- 4
Comments:- 2

(Author's pov)

Vihaan:- "heer!!"

Heer:- "yes, what???"

Vihaan:- "where the fuck are the papers which I kept on the table last night??"

Heer:- "voh toh I threw them away when I was cleaning the room"

Vihaan anger now have reached its peak he dangerously stepped closer to her making her step back..

Vihaan:- "with whose permission did you even touched my things???"
His pitch was increasing with every word..he gripped her shoulders tightly making her hiss in pain..

Heer:- "Vihaan leave me! Those papers were lying there so I thought.."

Vihaan:- "you thought like seriously.. atleast fucking use your brain sometime........"

Heer:- "sorry I didn't."

But vihaan cut her off in between..

Vihaan:- "your fucking sorry can't fix my loss.. damn it you don't know how important were these.."

He said while punching the wall behind her...
He was about to bash at her more but was interrupted by a phone call..
As he answered the call his eyes turned more dark and he growled on the phone and said"send him back right now"..

Afterwards he threw his phone towards the wall in anger and broke it into pieces.. seeing this heer got more terrified of him as she had never seen him like this... She hesitated to ask him the issue but still did..

Heer:- "v..vihaan what happened??"
She asked as slowly and softly as she can ..

Vihaan looked at her his eyes softened at once but immediately turned dark..

Vihaan:- "it's your fav yuvaan's foolishness let him come now I will tell him what he actually landed himself in.."

~

(Yuvaan's pov)

When Bhai warned me it really got me on my nerves I really wanted to talk to Diya to tell her to stop all this bullshit of her's..

I tried calling her several times but failed miserably. So I decided to go to her house ..

As I drove off to her place I know the places very well as we have sneaked out manier times..

I climbed up the wall and sneakily jumped down making sure that guards didn't see me but I guess so I injured my arm a bit...

I climbed up the wall of diya's room and the window was open making it easy for me to enter the room. When I entered the room I didn't find her inside but it seems like she is having a movie night as popcorn and snacks were set on the bed along with projector connected to the screen but then I heard her talking to someone...

Diya:- "when are you coming everything is set sweetheart.?"

Hearing this made my blood boil but didn't do anything and waited for her cut the call. After the call when she turned around she was shocked to see me glaring at her and was about scream but I put my hand over her mouth and pinned her to the nearest wall...

We both were staring at eachother intensely and then I spoke "aren't you getting to naughty babygirl these days??"

But before she could reply anything, her room's door opened and there stood Sid Bhai looking at me angrily he strided towards us and punched me hard making me stumble..

(Author's pov)

As sidharth saw both of them in the awkward position and that to he dared to enter her room at this late night his blood boiled and without thinking anything he punched him right on his face..

Diya who was standing there being a statue was not getting a good feeling about all this.. she decided to be quiet as she didn't want sidharth to be more worked up...

Sid:- "how dare you enter this house huhh?? I warned you to stay away from her.. wait no need to answer I will directly talk to your brother now he will handle it.."

With this he dialed Vihaan's number not letting Yuvaan speak anything and explained him everything and after that he sent yuvaan back warning him to never pull this stunt again or he won't be good to him...

Sid:- chll Bhai tu Jaa yahn se abb Tera Bhai tujhe dekhega bhut hogya Tera Tamasha...

(Now move from here your brother will handle all this. You have done enough drama..)

Yuvaan:- sid Bhai main apki respect bhut krta hun , iss baar Jaa rha hun baad mein aaunga toh sahi aur apki behn ko lekr jaunga...

(Sid brother I respect you alot, for now I am going but will come again and take your sister along with me..)

Yuvaan defeatedly went back but not before giving an angry look to Diya which made her gulp..

As Yuvaan reached home he was welcomed with another punch from none other than his brother Vihaan.. vihaan was ready to punch him again but heer held him and asked him to leave it... not wanting to wake others up he said "abb Diya ke sath toh Tera rishta pakka cancel"..

(Now its confirmed that your relationship with Diya is completely cancel. )

Yuvaan:- "Bhai yrr abb smjh kyun nhi rhe?? Esa kuch nhi hai.. aap har baar par cancel shaadi ko cancel krne ki baat kyun krte ho??"

(Bhai why aren't you understanding anything?? It's not like that.. why are you everytime talking about cancelling the wedding??)

Vihaan:- main kya nhi samajh rha samajh ki toh tere mein Kami hai

(What am I not understanding?? You lack understanding..)

Yuvaan:- "why are you doing this?? You just care about Sid Bhai Naa?? You don't even consider me right??

That's it, it was the last straw for Vihaan which he pulled and got a tight slap from Vihaan..

Yuvaan:- "bhaii"
Yuvaan was shocked that his brother slapped him.. he was definitely hurt by this

With this Vihaan left leaving heer and Yuvaan.. heer looked at him with pity eyes and held his hand and moved towards the couch.. she made him sit over there and herself went to bring first aid kit .

While applying the medicine on his wounds she asked him all the story which he explained and then she said "look Yuvaan I think so your brother is way too adamant about breaking this relation but think carefully don't just mess up with things more they are already way too complicated.. think wisely.."

Yuvaan :- "but I didn't do anything wrong it's just her who is messing with the things I just wanted to make it correct.."

Heer:- "behaving like this isn't the solution yuvv.. if she is being immature then you should be the wise one naa.. give her time it's not like that she is that fond of you.. you have to prove yourself to be good enough for her.." she left after giving him a piece of mind ...

~

At early morning Vedika woke up feeling all week but still ignored and went to do her morning routine... After that she didn't really wanted to face anyone so she left early for her work..

Few hours later when Ayaan woke up he found his room empty he just shrugged his shoulders and went to do his routine..

When he went downstairs hoping to find Vedika downstairs but didn't instead he was boomerd with questions by all..

~

So what's with this behaviour of Ayaan?? Isn't he getting overboard??

Still follow, vote and comment and that to on my insta page too...

(Insta:- ruhanika._.18)