~36✨

||•|| I'm back with a new update the first update of the year and yeah A day delayed I know but nevermind.

||•|| I changed my Wattpad username and insta's to my real name. Hehee.

||•|| The target for the next chapter is:-
~votes:- 950
~comments:-70
~followers:-849

||•|| Word count:- 3075 words

(Author's Pov)

Diya raked her eyes back and forth analyzing her new room, suddenly a mischievous thought lightened her brain, giggling lightly, she patted herself a bit and sat gracefully on the bed.

Yuvaan excitedly entered his room, a little nervous about how she would react, but he knew he can make it up to her.

He slowly entered the room and gulped seeing the room silent and Diya was sitting on the bed staring deeply into the wall, he gulped seeing her.

'Why so serious' he thought and cleared his throat, marching towards her, but his foot slipped, and he fell on her.

Diya, who pretended to be an utter quite widened her eyes when he fell on her, her head hit the headboard making her groan.

“Get off me, Yuvaan". She stated struggling under him, but he had other intentions, so he gripped her waist, hovering over her.

“Can't let go any of the chance having you in my arms” he whispered in a slow yet deep voice.

“Shut up, your cheesy lines won't melt me now” she exclaimed, pointing her finger at him.

He chuckled deeply and stood up removing his upper clothing, he threw it somewhere.

“C'mon baby, it's our first night” he teased, steering towards her, making her gulp.

“First night, my foot” she hesitated, rising to her feet standing in front of him.

“Get your pillow” she demanded, crossing her arms

Huhh

“Are you picking it up or not?” She deadpanned at him.

“Fine, now what, don't tell me it's for you” he retorted laughed out aloud at her.

She fake laughed at him, making him scare.

“The couch is there now go and sleep don't bother me, I'm sleepy”.

“Wait, what?” He questioned.

“The Yuvaan Singh Rajvanshi, sleeping on a freaking couch”. He snorted.