~33✨

||•|| Why you all not commenting peeps! You all are not liking the book? Earlier most of you used to comment then what happened??

It really feels like you all are not liking it.

||•|| I wasn't well earlier so the post is delayed.

||•|| Shoutout to drishyaaaahhhh you're the cutest

||•|| The next Target is
~ votes:-760
~comments:-60
~followers:- 745

||•|| Word count:- 3189 words

(Author's POV)

"Mumma we have a mission" Heer exclaimed, settling beside Sakshi who was finalizing some designs.

"Which mission bacha".

"Mission angry bird" Heer chanted, her eyes fixed on her man seated on one of the couch's far away from them in the hall typing something on his laptop.

"So how can I help?" she questioned, eyeing both of them simultaneously.

"Ohho, take away his laptop and phone at least he will concentrate on other things" she declared, determined to woo him.

"Fine" Sakshi concluded, leaving her work and went towards Vihaan.

"What is this behavior, is this why we have kept you at home" Sakshi yelled at Vihaan snatching away his phone and laptop, who stared at her flabbergasted.

"Mom, but..." he tried to speak, but she showed her palm to him.

"Do some other work, dare you stick to these gadgets".she warned and left from there.

His gaze landed at his wife who was munching onto chips, raising her brows at him with a mischievous grin.

He rolled his eyes at her and left towards his room.

"Mr. Rajvanshi, I'm coming".

~

It's been a day since they had an argument, Vedika is not talking to Ayaan and the same goes with him.

They both didn't really want to initiate as they both needed time to analyze their feelings towards each other and especially Ayaan, who is thinking so deeply ignoring his work, which he never does.

He couldn't decipher what he really wants, staying away from Vedika burns his heart getting close to her there are certain questions which he himself can't understand.

Wasn't he the one proudly declaring to stay away from him? He has the sudden urge to grab her and kiss her senselessly. And how could he forgot when they were about to kiss, she sneezed ruined their movement, how he cursed what at he was but also how he wanted to do it?