~6✨

(Author's pov)

Heer stirred up in her sleep as the raising sunlight fell on her face making her look eternal and this sight was definitely captured by her husband..

As she woke up she fund her staring deep into her making her all numb the proximity between them made the moment more intimate.. those eyes which made her fall in love every single time those lucious lips which she wanted to kiss thousands of time... Those muscular arms, his well toned abs just makes her turn on...His arms wrapped around her waist securing her from not falling from the couch... Wait couch ?? What heck that's what she thought

Heer:- how the fuck did I even get here?? I was sleeping on the bed..

Vihaan smirked and answered while tucking her hairs behind the back if her ear...

Vihaan:- ohh hoo heer! I think you forgot wait let me remind you that we took 7 vows and as wife you have to be there where your husband is so technically if I am in the bed you are supposed to be with me and that too on couch too...

He said while bringing her face close to hers and she just closed her eyes ready to feel those lips.... But felt nothing..

Now the actual fuck us that she is embarrassed more than anyone could imagine so without looking at him she just stood and said..

Heer:- since when did you considered me as your wife?

That's it Vihaan wasn't expecting this but a perfect comeback from her. For once he just wanted to forget his insecurities. He was admiring her with his utmost emotions which he never felt before he just wants to stare at her just to keep his mind at tranquil.. He just wanted to keep her with him. but she just spoiled it with few words...

Vihaan stood up and stepped closer to her " you just can't see us like this!! Right?? Than I will make sure to satisfy you with this Heer Goyal"

And he left making her feel all guilty
"Shit!! I messed up pretty bad! God why this has to me only??" But will correct it for sure!! Now she is determined to make up to her husband..

~

Here Yuvaan came out of his car and was about to enter the college but certain someone hugged him from behind making him all confused

??:- baby I missed you!!

Yuvaan turned around and tried to detach himself from her which is none other than her toxic ex whom Yuvaan can't even bare to see is now sticking to him...

Yuvaan:- Priya! Just leave me and Im not your baby we broke up long ago and shit we weren't even together for a week... Leave me now!!

Now she was getting on her nerves he didn't want someone to misunderstood there position and moreover he has eyes just for one girl nothing more or less..
But there stood Diya watching all the drama . She scoffed and said " I only love you, I don't have anyone else in my life!! Liar" she just repeated his words and made herself clear to never end up with him and started Marching towards the campus..

But Yuvaan saw her and he pushed Priya away from him and warned her to never come in front of him or the consequences will be worst...

He ran towards Diya's direction and pulled her in order to make her stop..

Diya:- what !?? Go to your gf and don't bother me.

Yuvaan:- firstly she isn't the one, she was just clinging to me and are you perhaps jealous?? He asked mischievously..

Diya:- hogya tumhara?? Abb jas rhi main!!

Yuvaan:- "jaogi kahn abb mujhse bachkar tum ab toh thode mein humari engagement bhi aane wali hai phir toh tum meri fiance bun jaogi." He said holding her by her waist and pulling her closer staring deep into her eyes which she fir sure reciprocated..

Diya:- "Aane vala toh raksha bandhan bhi hai bhai bnalun phir tumhe??" She said with the same intensity as him.

This for sure made his anger shoot up and his grip on her tightened his face dangerously closer to her.. She wasn't shocked see him this angry would be an understatement for sure..

Yuvaan:- jo cheez Yuvaan ko jis trh psnd aati hai Naa voh ussi trh usse leke rehta hai aur tum bhi "meri ho sirf meri"

He loosened his hold around her and went away leaving Diya all in her thoughts of what happened now and even her yesterday's conversation with her family...

Flashback .......

(At Diya's place)

As Diya was about to go to her room her father called him and made her sit along with him oh the couch and held her hands...

Ankit:- D you know Naa that your father's loves you and won't do anything which isn't good for you!! Right naa??

Diya:- yaa dad ik but why are you saying like this?

Ankit:- do you remember your promise which you made to me ??

Diya:- I.. do but know I am smelling something is fishy? Spill it dad!!

Ankit:- we got a proposal for your marriage and we agreed!!

Diya:- what theee !??? How could you dad and with whom ??

Ankit:- with yuvaan Singh rajvanshi ! The family is good, the boy is perfect and they will for sure keep you as a princess beta!! I know you are bug enough to take your decisions and this is your life and all but you too are aware of the fact that what decisions I take for you are always the great!
Correct me if i said something wrong..

Diya:- I know you are always right for me but still dad how could I marry a person all of sudden and that too that bastard yuvaan!

Anjali:- diyaa language!

Diya:- sorry mom but I can't marry him

Ankit:- who is saying that we are getting you married straight away? Naa not at all just get engaged or we can say get to know eachother that's it!!

Diya:- fine! Dad now I have to prove you that your this decision is wrong!

Diya said this with full determination and went towards her room and obviously cursing Yuvaan..

Diya:- this fucker really loves to test my patience although he knew that I don't like him and rejected him that too in front of the college but now it's high time!!

~

Phewww!!

I know this was boring but what can we do it's just the part of the story...

Can you guys just share my book with your friends or the known ones to increase my reads and hopefully they will vote and comment it coz you all don't 😭😭

But I won't give it...

And to connect with the characters more follow my insta page too..

(Insta:- ruhanika._.18)