~20✨

First of all happy 12k to us🥂..
Secondly,you guys read the story but don't vote and comment. Why soo??
Just two things you all have to do except writing is to vote and comment as much as you can!

Finally my exams are over and now I will be continuing writing further .

I have posted few of the announcements on my Wattpad conversation board so do check it out!

"Your mere gestures can make one happy."

Target:-
(Votes:- 30, comments:-3)

(Author's pov)

Yuvaan ran laughing out aloud on hearing Diya curse. It's not like that she did this the very first time but this time it was different making his heart feel at content.

Feeling a rush of emotions inside his heart he stood afar from there near his car, glancing at her balcony door , he kept his hand on his chest feeling the increased heartbeat and digesting the fact, she is his for now, for every other day, and for every other second he gonna breathe.

Softly smiling at his thoughts he settled down in the car and drove off to his house all set to share his happiness where his happiness lies ~his family.

The usual commotion in the whole Rajvanshi's mansion was radiating the warmth of what a home is. Yuvaan entered the house ,his hands full with different flavours of ice cream for everyone.Settling himself he saw all both of his bhabhi's settling the dinner table.

As usual Vihaan being the silent one using his phone but kept stealing glances towards the kitchen where Heer went wanting her to be with him but her ignorance is now at peak. But it's not like that he cared that much in the initial mobthe of their marriage so why it's bothering him that much he thought.

His chain of thoughts broke as everybody started serving themselves and Heer settled beside him. He quickly glanced at her, clearing his throat he said loud enough just for her "Aaj kafii achi lgg rhi hai aap".

Heer was taken back by his sudden compliment it's was not so Vihaan. She controlled her urge to squish that cheeks which are way too cute for her.

But his compliments won't let her melt this time he has to put more efforts into it . "Main rozz hi lgti hun, koi Shaq??" She replied sassily, forcing a tight lip smile towards him. Then went back serving herself. Vihaan coughed a little to cover up his embarrassed self and started eating his meal.

"Why did you bring ice cream ? Something special?" voiced Virat towards Yuvaan.

"Actually dad there is something but let Ayaan Bhai come too, I will narrate it once only" he said while handling the packages to Vedika who went to keep it in the refrigerator for sometime, after that she settled herself on her seat.

"Why aren't you having anything vedika?" questioned dadi after looking at her empty plate.

Not knowing what to say she blabbered anything "vo dadi, I will eat after sometime as I had some snacks earlier" she thanked God in her mind for not stuttering and offcourse how could she even narrate the fact that she is waiting for Ayaan or she would have gotten alot of teasings.