~29✨

|•|Chapter dedo! When will you upload?
These kinda questions are totally acceptable and I really appreciate you all being waiting for the next but when I ask you about reviews you all don't reply? Should I do the same and post after a month or ignore you all?

|•|The Targets for the next chapter:-
~Votes:-570
~Comments:-50
~Followers:-597

|•|Word Count:- 3056words.

|•| What should be the couple name for Ayaan and Vedika??

|•| What should be the couple name for          Ayaan and Vedika??

(Author's POV)

Diya was sprawled all over the bed, feeling exhausted. Yuvaan made her work the whole day and even after the office hours he handed her a new file to look at.

Her phone starting ringing, making her open her drowsy eyes. Lazily, she attached the phone to her ear, answering it.

"Ms. Malhotra, I hope you aren't sleeping" he voiced Sternly to which she quickly got up and stood up straight still not comprehending what she was doing sleepily.

"Yes. No, I mean Sorry, sir...it was my fault" she whispered lowly.

"I thought you were busy chatting with your someone special late at night". He exclaimed sarcastically.

"Actually sir. Wait. A. Minute Yuvaan Singh Rajvanshi, how dare you disturb my precious sleep!" She deadpanned at him.

"I want my work done that's it, it doesn't matter to me whether you were sleeping or doing something behind my back" he demanded

"Excuse me, I ain't doing any of your work, look what the hell is your problem I am noticing it since the start." She exclaimed angrily.

"You want your job to be secured or not? The rest is up to you. My job is to warn you beforehand".

"Look yuv.." before she could speak anything, he ended the call, making her groan. The next moment she got a mail from him.

Yelling in frustration, she thought how she was expecting that along with her Yuvaan will also be pulling overnight so at office, so she gladly excepted that file wanting to spend time with him, but that man literally left the office while I kept waiting for him.

This bitc.. no, I shouldn't say this to my husband, no fiancé. But he deserves it. Bitch!

The pitter-patter on the window made her realize it's raining, she hurriedly went out in the garden, feeling the tiny droplets wetting her. She spread her arms in the air twirling around, she enjoyed the rain almost for hours.

~

"Viha...an noo!" Heer screamed and woke up with a jerk, breathing heavily she roamed her eyes in her room still in her daze is not able to analyze the surrounding things. Her body trembled in fear.