~38✨

||•|| Everyone has a freaking fandom who interact then why not here ?

||•|| Many of you ask that why I don't update early or whatsoever but the thing is the readers here don't interact so I hardly feel motivated to write.

||•|| The next Target is:-
~ votes:- 970+
~ comments:- 75+
~ followers:- 867

||•|| Word count:- 2610 words

(Author's POV)

"Now promise me, you will share everything and I will do the same" he suggested, she nodded frequently, her eyes moist.

"Shall we go downstairs?" He asked, being skeptical whether she is comfortable or not.

"I'm scared, they will scold me"she sniffed.

"My baby, they won't... A little maybe, but they are concerned about you" he beamed at soft smile at her.

"I know" she added

"C'mon let's get going" he tugged her hand in his and made their way downstairs.

Vedika nervously gazed at everyone, she tightened her hold on his hand, but soon was engulfed in a bone crashing hug.

Heer and Diya hugged her together and kissed the either sides of her cheeks, making her smile.

"Everything is fine now".

"Now bhabhi you don't have to worry".

Vedika nodded at them, her eyelids moved towards Sakshi and Radhika who beamed a soft smile at her.

Vihaan and Yuvaan entered the hall with their lawyer.

"Ayaan, he wants to gather some information so that we can handle him with a full-fledged plan" Vihaan said, gaining their attention.

"Vedi" Ayaan spoke, she nodded confidently at him.

"I will tell you everything" she replied after heaving an assuring glance at Ayaan.

"Jay Kothari , my stalker...he started following me God knows since when but I used to receive gifts, flowers occasionally, but I ignored it. One day, I started receiving creepy messages from him, he...started visiting me in my hospital,

he tri.ed to touch me earlier too, but I was adamant not to come into his trap, he used to message at nights. I even blocked his various numbers too, he sometimes stayed silent for longer period of time too" she stuttered but Ayaan held her hands tightly.

'That's the reason she used to tremble at nights or came running scared' Ayaan clenched his jaw tightly, killing him in his mind various times.