~45✨

||•|| I'm still in search of the people who proudly wrote "We'll comment you carry on".

||•|| The Target for the next chapter
~ votes:- 1.04k
~ comments:- 105
~ Don't forget to follow

||•|| Word Count:- 2097 words

(Author's POV)

Vihaan grumpily left for his office, his day started by him not getting his morning coffee at the time , even he missed his gym and these were enough to make him grumpy.

On the other hand, Heer emerged out of the closet, her hands resting on her stomach protectively on her tiny little bump.

She laid down, yawning as sleep engulfed her as since the time Vihaan had left, she had been feeling uneasy.

Vihaan stared at his phone waiting for her to call but still, she didn't, resulting him to sulk more.

But instead of Heer, her brother called him, fabricating his worry more, and he felt like the ground swept under his feet.

~

*Flashback*

" Di your breakfast" Naman, Heer's brother said entering her room, to find her lazily gazing at the ceiling.

"Missing Jiju I see" He teased

" I am" she admits, sitting up.

"What happened Di you aren't the one who admits these things easily all good" he questions worried about her.

"No I ain't feeling good, where's Mumma and all?" She questions teary-eyed.

"Di don't cry okay, Mumma and Vidhi went out to buy something and Dad is gone to meet his friend" he states.

The next instant, Heer winces, as a sudden cramp hit her stomach.

"Naman, I'm scared" she cries out, he instantly lifts her up and left for the hospital.

"Don't worry Di, the little one must be missing his dad, we will get him to you both. Don't cry, everything is fine" he exclaims scared himself.

"Call Vihaan, I want him" she utters crying.

As he dials Vihaan's he speaks, "Jiju listen to me and don't panic, We're heading to the hospital, please reach there soon".

*Flashback Ends*

~

"God what happened now, why it's my Jaan only, she loves to get in trouble in my absence, shit be safe" Vihaan mutters rushing through the corridors of the hospital.