~5✨

||•|| So all set for our yuv's wedding.

||•|| Any suggestions for hashtags of the remaining couples?

||•|| Word Count:- 1228words

            (Author's pov)

'Thank God Heer bhabhi is at my side and now finally I can make her mine.
Just few more days baby you will be mine forever'. Yuvaan smiled at himself and left chirpily.

~

Since the morning Heer is running everywhere checking upon all the arrangements making sure that everything at its place accompanied by the perfection.

“Here” There came a voice from behind, as she gazed at the person, a glass of juice in his hands. She blankly stared at him with her eyebrows raised.

Turns out to be the person is Vihaan.

“Don't assume that I am here to take care of you or something. It's only because maa sent me to give this to you as she noticed you haven't had anything after breakfast”. Vihaan exclaimed, pretending to be completely unbothered.

“Atleast she did unlike some else" she spited out the facts.

'Damn she is savage' He thought 

He ignored her sarcastic comment and held out the glass for her, handing over her the glass forcefully he left hurriedly.

“ Ajeeb hai yeh bhi". She uttered confused.

(He is weird).

After sometime Sakshi made her way towards Heer to make her Daughter in law rest for some time.

“ Heer you go and rest for some time, you have been running all around since the morning, and I presume you haven't had anything to eat" Sakshi questions.

She nodded sheepishly.

“This girl, wait have juice first than grab something to eat". She added.

“But maa juice toh aapne pehle hi..  But wait, where were you?” Heer questioned suspiciously.

(But mom you have sent juice earlier…)

Actually I went to market to buy some accessories for Akriti I came back a few minutes ago only" She added.

Heer just mumbled an "okay" and went away thinking
"Toh patidev ko meri chinta hai chlo yeh bhi acha hai" she giggled at her thoughts.