~34✨

||•||The part is shorter comparative to others coz firstly wanted to start with the wedding rituals from the new one and I had my exam so I wasn't able to right much too.

||•|| Guess what Yuv and Diya's misunderstanding are taking a turn.

•|| The next Target is
~ votes:-800
~comments:-60
~followers:- 759

||•|| Word count:- 1784 words

(Author's POV)

What happened Yuvaan , look we can sort out, let's sit patiently and talk. I know something is bothering you, Yuvv” Diya asked politely, making him sit on the couch and sat with him with his hands in hers.

“What do you think we can talk, you have said enough earlier”. He said letting go off his hands out from her hold, confusing her.

“If you had confessed earlier, I would have freed you, I wouldn't have for ced anyone in this mess, I would have stepped back on my own, and you could have the life you wanted” he stated broken after what he had heard earlier.

“I didn't even say anything, I joke with people around and everyone knows it” she exclaimed.

“If that would've been a joke I wouldn't have reacted this way” he yelled

"The most wanted marriage, the one bond I was dying to tie with".

"The love which I thought wasn't able to satisfy you".

“ Don't beat around the bush, say clearly to the point”.

“Weren't you the one saying on our engagement day,

' What does he think of himself marrying me would make his life happy naah I will make it the living hell'

'Didn't I know that he calls himself as a Playboy but himself is a fuckboy'.

'He is forcing me by sweet-talking to my parents' hell naah he dared to trick my family and I will leave his'.

'He dared to be physical and becomes the best one'.

'I love some else to the core and how could I leave him and with him, it's just the matter of few months'.

'He portrays that he will love me to the end but wanted to make my life hell'.

'He thinks he can ruin me, my family's reputation, which my dad had built with lots of effort, he can destroy it in a snap'.