Shrek Academy

It took two months to finally reach Shrek City. Xue Rui looked at the surroundings in awe. She stood at the bus stop and a soul guide bus came not long after. This bus will go directly to the east gate of Shrek Academy. Xue Rui only had to insert one silver soul coin. There were newspapers on the bus. She randomly took one and sat beside the window.

The Shrek Academy has existed for over 10,000 years. It started out as a very small and exclusive school that only accepted geniuses. The Shrek Academy over time became an existence that was similar to an independent nation. Mostly because of the collision of The Douluo Continent and The Sun Moon Continent.

4000 years ago, the war between two continents started. The Sun Moon Continent holds the advantage over the whole battle because of the soul guide. As the tang sect's hidden weapons couldn't compete with their soul guide, a large number of soul masters died. Just when the Douluo Continent was in an uproar, the Shrek Academy, itself sent more than seventy Title Douluos. That was a scene never seen before. They were the reason, after merging with the Sun Moon Continent, the continent didn't change its name.

As a result, it became the most respected academy in the entire continent sought out by all the countries to produce brilliant Soul Masters.

Shrek Academy is located in the southeast of the Heaven Dou Empire. To the southeast is the Star Dou Great Forest, to the east is the Dou Ling Empire and to the south is the Star Luo Empire. It can be said to be at the core of the junction of the three empires. The Shrek Academy is situated in the Shrek City which is governed by the Shrek Academy.

Xue Rui looked at the scene outside tge window. The Shrek City was very prosperous.  There were many students wandering on the streets. The Shrek Academy is recruiting students. So naturally the streets were lively.

The bus stopped at the entrance of the east gate. Xue Rui along with some other people got off the bus.

The east gate of the Shrek Academy was gigantic and looked very beautiful. The dresses of the seniors were also quite beautiful and had elegant feelings.

There was already a long line of people ahead. Some senior students were incharge of recruitment. But the efficiency was very high. Xue Rui didn’t have to wait too long, as she expected. Soon it was her turn.

The senior who was in charge of recruiting her was a male student in fifth grade of outer academy.

"Your name, age, soul power level."

"Xue Rui, eleven years old, level 31." The beautiful melodies voice spoke soflty and unhurriedly. It was full of elegant charm.

The senior could not help but look up and he was stunned. The girl was about one metre and six. The long straight bluish hair had a little silver tone. Eyes were bluish gray and lips were cherry pink. A little natural blush on her cheeks gave a powdery feeling. Extremely charming.

"Senior?"

"Ah!" The senior woke up immediately and thought that this voice was like heaven. "Can you please repeat it? I am sorry, I couldn’t hear it the first time."

"It’s ok. I am Xue Rui, eleven years old, at level 31." Xue Rui replied politely.

This time the senior looked at her again and commented, "You are very talented. Let me collect the recommendation letter. Ten golden soul coins to register and fill up some details of your martial soul in this form and you are done."

"Yes."

The form was very simple and Xue Rui was done in no time.

"This junior, please go to the female dormitory and collect your uniforms from the dormitory cheif." That senior gave her a key and room number.

Seeing her walking away, the senior sighed, "It seems like the number one goddess of the outer academy is about to change. This junior is more beautiful than Jiang Nannan."

Xue Rui walked towards the dormitory area leisurely. One senior brother wanted to escort her, but she refused politely. It was better to wander alone.

The Shrek Academy was very beautiful, the scenery was breathtaking, especially the sea god lake view. It was already dusk. The orangish rays reflected on the water creating countless ripples.

After dwelling for some time, she found her way to her dormitory 311. The freshmen had the same dormitories for boys and girls. The first two floors were for the boys, while the third and forth floors were for the girls.

At the gate of the dormitory, an old man was resting in a rocking chair. Students around him didn’t bother to look at him a second time.

A name flashed on her mind. Mu En. The Dragon God Douluo. Level 99 limit douluo. For a moment, Xue Rui didn’t know what to do. Should she ignore him? But she was already staring at him for some time. He must have noticed her staring.

Although a little panicked, Xue Rui didn’t change her face. She found an empty jar in front of him and said, "Hello grandpa, I am a freshman here, how about I help you fill up this jar?"

Mu En opened his eyes slightly and hummed. Xue Rui took the jar and went to fill it with water from the cafeteria. After that she returned the jar and said goodbye. She didn’t notice that after she left, Mu En muttered, "This girl was quite considerate."

After finding her room, she started to clean up. The academy gave two sets of uniforms. She tidied up the dorm and put away her belongings. There are supposed to be two students living in a dormitory, but her room only had one bed. Although puzzled, she didn’t mind living alone.

"Today is the last day of recruitment. I don’t know how old the protagonist is right now?"

She found some basic books on the table. She sat down and started to read one of them about Shrek Academy.

There was some informations about the criteria of students. After 3 months, classes are split into combat systems assault, defence, control, and auxiliary. The next few months were filled with lectures and training. Then after a vacation of one month, students have to return to participate in the upgrade assessment. One needs to have 2 rings just to be allowed to take the upgrade exam to go from Freshman to Sophomore.

Xue Rui didn’t go to the cafeteria for dinner and tidied upto rest for today. Tomorrow will be the first day of class.

The next day she looked at the classroom one with the head teacher's name Zhou Yi, and was stunned.

Is she in the same class with the protagonist?

Douluo ║ Vermilion Ice Harmonyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें