Martial Soul Fusion Skill

As if feeling threatened, Lan Susu and Lan Luoluo looked at each other and clasped their hands. An even stronger soul power undulation immediately erupted from them. Their ten or so meters of blue hair instantly flew into the air, forming a large net in midair that flew toward Wang Dong.

Using a net to confront a butterfly was clearly the best method available to them.

Hairnet—this was a soul skill that both of the twins possessed as their first soul skill. When the two identical soul skills were used together via the connection between their spirits to form a large blue net that enshrouded Wang Dong, Huo Yuhao’s Spiritual Detection unexpectedly couldn’t sense any gaps in it.

Huang Cuitian immediately came after Xue Rui.

As an agility attack system soul master, it is a must to be efficient in both speed and attack.  They can instantly accelerate speed, only leaving behind a faint black afterimage in the air.

Xue Rui, with her Frost Bow, was not an exception.

Though it didn’t feel much like an agility-type soul. Most of the agility-type soul masters possessed the beast martial soul of a feline, snake, or bird. It's quite uncommon for tool spirit to have agility. Most people wouldn’t choose to cultivate it in agility direction as a tool spirit could hardly give additional attributes to the user.

Xue Rui didn’t have the blessing either. It would be false to say, possessing her Frost Bow, her agility didn’t shore. She might be even faster than some other agility-type soul masters. All thanks to the practice style that Xie Siran taught her.

But her Frost Bow has a top-notch attack power. So she decided to take the agility attack division after thinking a lot. There were still six soul rings places empty. She had to think before she looked for one in the future.

Huang Chutian let out a loud roar, his first soul ring instantly lighting up. The size of his fists suddenly doubled, and they shone with a strong metallic luster. After he did this, he met Xue Rui's Ice Arrows head-on.

The thin ice arrows left deep scratch marks on his metallic hands. Huang Chutian was forced back once again; he stumbled backward five or six steps before he steadied himself. Fresh blood dripped off his fists, which had been cut open. And some blood was frozen from the chills coming of the arrows.

Huang Chutian’s expression changed. His Herculean Ape was a relatively tyrannical martial soul; it was widely known as one that possessed both extremely tough skin as well as extraordinary strength. However, it had actually been unable to block Xue Rui's arrows. If he hadn’t retreated, his fists might’ve been seriously injured.

This agility attack-type soul master was unusual.

"Roar—” Huang Chutian let out another angry roar. He clasped his hands and raised them above his head, causing his second soul ring to finally light up. A dense layer of yellow light filled his body. This time his arms expanded, causing his strong muscles to be filled with a terrifying strength. The yellow light continued to circulate until it reached his fists, where it finally stopped.

“Power Cannon!” Huang Chutian shouted, suddenly sending his fists smashing toward Xue Rui. A condensed yellow ball of light instantly shot out from his fists towards Xue Rui. This ball of light unexpectedly had a lock-on ability, as Xue Rui was unable to shake it off after dodging it three times with fast movement.

Xue Rui immediately used a set of movements and forcefully got out of the lock. This set of movements was too fast. Didn’t even leave afterimages. As if vanishing into thin air. But of course that was impossible.

Hou Yuhao was surprised at the scene. He had also learned the Tang sect's movement skills. The Ghosts shadow perplexing track. But that only focused on dodging attacks.

But the set of movements of Xue Rui was different. She could perfectly hide in the opponents' blind spots. And the speed of changing places was very fast.

Xue Rui was indeed hiding in Huang Cuitian's blind spot. This is the movement technique Xie Siran gave her after hearing her decision to choose the agility attack division. Although this set of movements was modified by him. Because the one he uses is full of aggression and strong attack. But the one Xue Rui is using is more defensive and suitable for sudden attacks.

On the other hand, Wang Dong continued to tear their Hairnet apart. He was surrounded in the hairnet. So he used his second soul ring to slash the hairnet. Lan sisters were currently facing Wang Dong’s all-out attack.

The Lan sisters had clearly underestimated their opponents. Wang Dong flew straight towards them whilst tearing apart their Hairnets, they realized that they didn’t have enough time to use their second soul skills anymore, as there needed to be a certain amount of distance between the two parties for its greatest might to be unleashed.

At this point, Hou Yuhao was the most leisurely person on the team. He only had to provide spiritual detection and didn’t even have to use soul shock.

The sisters glanced at each other, a determined look appearing in their eyes. The soul rings on the two girl’s bodies simultaneously disappeared, and they suddenly unclasped their hands. Next, they unexpectedly opened their arms and hugged each other.

Wang Dong was stunned for a moment—what were they trying to do?

Xue Rui also looked at them stunned. Was it the martial soul fusion skill?

The Lan sisters answered their questions a moment later. They instantly released an undulation of soul power that greatly exceeded that of the previous one. The instant that they embraced each other, a blue halo of light was released from their bodies, which encapsulated them and made it impossible to see them clearly. At the same time, their long hair flew into the air and turned a shade of sparkling blue. Their Hairnets were still as thin as before, but the feeling that they gave Wang Dong as they tried to cover him this time was entirely different.

His Guillotine Wing cut into it again, but it wasn’t cut through instantly like it had been before. Wang Dong felt as if he’d smashed into an extremely flexible and durable net; no matter how much he struggled, the net got smaller and smaller around him. The instant that the large net completely covered him, Huo Yuhao’s Spiritual Detection Sharing unexpectedly disappeared.

Could Huo Yuhao have stopped the skill? The answer to that was obviously ‘no’. The reason behind Wang Dong’s current predicament was due to the fact that this soul skill was simply too strong; so much so that its enormous soul power undulations had allowed it to forcefully block out Huo Yuhao’s Spiritual Detection. No matter how you looked at it, Huo Yuhao was still only a one-ringed soul master after all.

At this time, Xue Rui used her third soul skill.

"Drifting snow!"

Ten-meter radius around Xue Rui was covered with snow in an instant. This soul skill was almost like a domain skill. But it was not a domain. As it doesn't give Xue Rui any advantage over her opponent or lower opponents' advantages for her.

She shot an arrow towards Huang Cuitian. Huang Cuitian felt something. This time the temperature is lower than before. This arrow was giving a more dangerous vibe than the others. His whole body was glowing yellow lights to defend against this locked attack.

But the closer the arrow came, the more frightened he became. Because this arrow was too cold.

At this time the referee came to the scene and stood before Huang Cuitian. He caught the arrow with a bare hand. Indeed he stopped the attack but the ultimate ice left his hands frozen in an instant. The referee quickly threw away the arrow and was shocked in his heart.

This little girl was an ultimate ice martial soul.

He turned his head and said, "Huang Cuitian. You are out."

With that, he took Huang Cuitian to leave the arena. Lan sisters were also at their last struggle. The domain type soul skill also affected this soul skill. Their hair was frozen and Wang Dong could easily break away from them.

At this point after using the martial soul fusion skill, the Lan sisters had almost run out of soul power. So in the end they admit defeat.

In the midst of cheers, Xue Rui and the other two hug each other. This game really opened their eyes. There were a lot of talented people ahead. And only by improving themself can they save themself from unexpected surprises.