Frost Bow & Ice Arrow

Xu Sanshi agreed.

Although very reluctant but still agreed. Who told him to be the one in the wrong? He deserved it. Xue Rui also hit the bull's eyes. She remembered, at this time Xu Sanshi only had two Mysterious Water Pills, all of which were schemed by Beibei and fed to Huo Yuhao. Though Xue Rui didn't want to snatch other's chance but she was really pissed at that time.

On the other hand, Xu Sanshi and Beibei still went to the Soul Fighting Arena. This time when Beibei tried to get more Mysterious Water Pills, Xu Sanshi refused all at once. Kidding! His martial soul needs these pills, the only remaining two pills were also slipped away. Where would he find another Mysterious Water pill? Unless of course, he sucked up to his father for more.

So Beibei asked for a relatively less precious pill for undoing the golden needle. This time Xu Sanshi agreed. He felt the world was scheming against him. Why was everyone looking at his pills?

Xue Rui put away her two Mysterious Water Pills and followed the crowd to the soul arena. This Soul Fighting Arena was very close to the Soul Guide Department.

When she seated, Jiang Nannan also followed to sit beside her. They didn't communicate but everyone was secretly or openly looking at them from time to time.

Tang Ya and Huo Yuhao were also nearby. A few moments later Wang Dong joined them. Tang Ya started talking about her Tang Sect to Wang Dong. Xue Rui didn't want to eavesdrop but some words still floated to her ears.

"Should I join the Tang Sect? They are in such a bad condition now. But it's also good to join early to leave a good impression." Xue Rui started to think about it.

During the short moment that they'd been talking, Bei Bei had walked into the arena from the lounge. Some of the students sitting near the arena had already started to shout out his name as he appeared.

"Thunderbolt Bei Bei, Thunderbolt Bei Bei..."

Bei Bei smiled at the spectating students and waved at them, but his gaze was searching through the viewing platform.

Only when Tang Ya stood up and waved at him did Bei Bei see where they were. Because they were separated by a great distance, he just gestured a few times at Tang Ya. Tang Ya nodded in response.

"Little Yuhao, what's the maximum range of your Spiritual Detection Sharing?" Tang Ya whispered into Huo Yuhao's ear.

Huo Yuhao answered, "If it's only in one direction, about fifty meters or so."

Xue Rui happened to remember something and looked in their direction.

At this moment, Xu Sanshi also walked into the Soul Dueling Arena. There was a forty-or-so-year-old teacher who followed him out.

When they reached the Soul Dueling Arena, Xu Sanshi and Bei Bei both had a cold look of concentration on their faces. This wasn't their first time competing against each other, but they never revealed that they were close friends.

The teacher who was acting as the referee walked to the center of the arena, then said in a low voice, "Fourth-year student 'Bei Bei' is challenging fifth-year student 'Xu Sanshi'. If Xu Sanshi loses this match, he will have to pay an additional ten gold soul coins to Bei Bei. You've already made your bets in private. Are you two ready?"

Bei Bei and Xu Sanshi both simultaneously nodded.

"Match, start." After announcing the start of the match, the referee rapidly retreated. Bei Bei and Xu Sanshi then released their martial souls almost simultaneously.

The Soul Dueling Arena that had previously been clamoring instantly became silent, everyone's attention now focused on the two people in the arena. Every single duel between Bei Bei and Xu Sanshi would shake one to the core. The other students loved it when they fought against each other and even privately made bets against one another.

Blue lightning gathered around Bei Bei's body, and his right arm expanded rapidly. As the blue lightning wreathed his body, his martial soul, the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon, was released.

On the other hand, Xu Sanshi didn't show any weaknesses at all. His body expanded once again, causing his uniform to stretch outwards. Following that, the massive tortoiseshell shield appeared in his right hand again as well.

The two began to slowly walk around the outside of the arena as they stared at one another with piercing gazes. The strong soul power that was being emitted from the two of them-one blue and one black-increased in strength unceasingly. The differences between the two different types of soul power could clearly be seen.

The match had ended even faster than most people had expected, so much so that many people simply hadn't seen what happened. Bei Bei had gone around Xu Sanshi's tortoiseshell armor's defense and then subdued his opponent to obtain victory.

Maybe only a few people knew why this match was so easy. Huo Yuhao hah activated spiritual detection sharing the whole time, assisting Bei Bei. Xue Rui frowned. Although she didn't like Xu Sanshi, she also didn't like others' cheating.

"Bei Bei wins." The referee's voice rang out, announcing the victor. He didn't stop Bei Bei from throwing Xu Sanshi to the ground either.

Xue Rui didn't want to attract attention to her, so she grabbed a girl who was cheering and whispered something in her ears. The girl's eyes widened. She immediately raised her hand to draw the referee's attention.

The arena quieted down again. The referee asked what she wanted to say. The girl accused, "This is a fake match! That boy was helping Senior Bei Bei from the sideline! That's cheating!"

Tang Ya was stunned. Huo Yuhao, at this time, because of overusing soul power, fainted. Wang Dong quickly supported him.

The referee looked at the whole situation and dismissed the match. But he wrote a small report about Huo Yuhao and sent it to Zhou Yi.

Xu Sanshi screamed, "Bei Bei! You were cheating! Damn it! I would have beaten you!"

"Stop dreaming, even without Huo Yuhao's help I would have won. Don't flatter yourself too much."

When the girl wanted to find Xue Rui to talk to, she found Xue Rui was nowhere to be found. She didn't think too much and walked away like others.

At this time, Xue Rui walked along the Sea God Lake and thought about the upcoming plots. The temperature suddenly rose a few degrees, if she wasn't paying attention, she would not have realized it.

Quickly three soul rings rose from her body. -Yellow, yellow, purple- she immediately summoned her martial soul.

"Frost bow!"

A beautiful crystal clear bow appeared on her hand. It was about a meter long and beautiful designs were crafted on its surface. On each peak of the bow, blue gold shimmers were flickering.

"Second soul skill! Ice arrow!" Xue Rui held the bow and the yellow soul ring flicked. As if it were in her bones, her posture and aim were perfect when she shot the arrow.

"Chirp! Chirp!" The arrow almost hit the red bird. Xue Rui was taken aback. It was the same red bird that she saw in the class two days ago. But that was not the reason why she was shocked.

Xue Rui's second soul skill was Ice Arrow. She can shoot as many arrows as possible with ice elements. If the arrow hits the target, the target will be frozen with immobility for thirty seconds. Which was a very powerful life-saving soul skill. But there's another use. If Xue Rui used to double the soul power, each arrow would have a tracking effect. The shortcoming was that it can only be used five times a day.

And the arrow she shot just now had a tracking effect. But she saw, the moment the little bird touched the arrow with its legs, the arrow lost all of its soul power and dispersed.

Xue Rui looked at the happy little red bird that was chirping and flying over her head and was speechless.

"Am I that useless?"