Soul Shock

The Pagoda that had appeared within Ning Tian’s palm was the pinnacle of elegance for Tool martial souls in Soul Land.

Ning Tian’s clear voice rang out the instant that the pagoda appeared.

“I call upon the first of the Seven Treasures: Speed.” Her first soul ring lit up when she finished saying this, the rich yellow light causing the pagoda to become even more beautiful. Immediately afterward, two dazzling rays of light shot out from the pagoda and landed on the bodies of Wu Feng and Nanmen Yun’er.

Huo Yuhao had activated his Spiritual Detection at the start of the match, but he discovered—to his astonishment—that he was unexpectedly unable to perceive the circulation of Ning Tian’s soul power, nor the soul skill that she was releasing. Ning Tian’s dazzling pagoda seemed to be emitting a mysterious soul power undulation, which was protecting her aura from leaking out. Furthermore, it was actually able to block Huo Yuhao’s Spiritual Detection.

Just what was this martial soul? It was actually this strong?

The scene that followed caused Xue Rui to become startled. She knew how powerful this martial soul was, it deserved to be called the best auxiliary martial soul. With this martial soul, Ning Rongrong could the red sea god test, which was only a bit worse than Tang San. Although what Ning Rongrong had was the Nine Treasure Glazed Tile Pagoda. But it was undeniable that this martial soul had high potential.

Wang Dong’s situation suddenly changed when the two rays of light landed on Wu Feng’s and Nanmen Yun’er’s bodies.

The speed of Nanmen Yun’er’s palms suddenly increased as they swung towards Xue Rui, so much so that even a string of consecutive afterimages were formed in midair.

If Huo Yuhao hadn’t had his Spiritual Detection active, Xue Rui might’ve suffered a great loss from this exchange. Although both are in the agility department, but Xue Rui didn’t have the speed boost of Ning Tian.

The instant that the ray of light had landed on Nanmen Yun’er, Huo Yuhao’s Spiritual Detection had warned her. At the same time, Huo Yuhao—who was currently standing behind her—suddenly grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her out of harm’s way. However, she’d only managed to dodge Nanmen Yun’er’s palms despite this.

After distancing from her she quickly shoots several arrows at Nanmen Yun'er. With Huo Yuhao's spiritual detection, the hit rate was as high as 100%. Even if Nanmen Yun'er was faster than Xue Rui, she couldn’t dodge and suffered high damage.

All the arrows pierced her wings. Her speed plumped a lot. Xue Rui started to take the initiative to attack and eventually, Nanmen Yun'er suffered too much injury.

Seeing this, the distant Ning Tian opened her mouth again. “I call upon the second of the Seven Treasures: Dispel.”

Another ray of light landed on Nanmen Yun’er’s body after she finished speaking; even though her dazed state should’ve continued for a few more moments, it was forcefully dispelled. She immediately moved backwards as fast as she could, while dodging the Ice Arrows.

As Xue Rui looked at the distant Ning Tian, she was inwardly astonished. What a strong auxiliary system martial soul, and what formidable judgment! She didn’t have Huo Yuhao's Spiritual Detection, yet she’d instantly been able to judge the changes in the condition of the battle and had supported her teammates without any hesitation.

On the other side of the battlefield, Wang Dong and Wu Feng were still stuck in a fierce battle.

Both parties had top-ranked Beast Souls, but Wu Feng had Ning Tian’s buff, causing her agility and attack speed to increase. At the same time, she released her first soul skill—Dragonfire.