Semifinal

Xue Rui, Huo Yuhao and Wang Dong's opponents during the semifinals were three Soul Grandmasters from Class 10. Moreover, they possessed somewhat strange martial souls.

Even though their opponents didn't have any three-ringed Soul Elders on their team, they definitely still weren't weak. After all, they'd been able to stand out from the masses and reach their current positions.

The three freshmen from Class 10 were all boys that had heroic and exuberant appearances.

"Class 10, Zhou Sichen. I'm an assault system Soul Grandmaster."

"Class 10, Long Xiangyue. I'm an agility system Soul Grandmaster."

"Class 10, Cao Jinxuan. I'm a control system Soul Grandmaster."

Their resounding and forceful voices were a manifestation of their confidence. They didn't have any traces of fear in their eyes as they faced Huo Yuhao and Wang Dong and a soul elder, Xue Rui.

"Class 1, Huo Yuhao. I'm a control system Soul Master."

"Class 1, Wang Dong. I'm an assault system Soul Grandmaster."

"Class 1, Xue Rui. I'm an agility attack system Soul Elder."

"Match, start!" As soon as the proctor announced it, the semifinals officially began. At the same time, an intense clash had also begun in Arena 1, where Dai Huabin was.

Their opponents had clearly done some research on their battle styles. Considering Xue Rui's sudden explosiveness in yesterday's match, they paid a large amount of attention to her. As such, their opponents instantly released all of their strength the moment the match started.

However, the agility system Long Xiangyue didn't charge forwards straightaway. Instead, he quickly hid behind Zhou Sichen's back. Surprisingly, Cao Jinxuan did the same as well, causing the three of them to stand in a straight line.

In that instant, their strange martial souls appeared.

A white light shone as a book appeared within Zhou Sichen's hands. At the same time, both of his hundred year soul rings lit up, causing the book's pages to flutter open and release two rays of light in succession. These rays of light then congealed in front of him.

This was Zhou Sichen's special Tool Soul, the Treasure Bible.

Normally speaking, book-type martial souls were trash souls that very few people had been able to successfully cultivate. However, Zhou Sichen had a variant martial soul; his Treasure Bible had even given him Rank 7 innate soul power. Furthermore, he could directly absorb the energy of any soul beast he killed for its soul ring, whenever his soul power reached a bottleneck. Most importantly, he had no attribute restrictions for his soul rings, so he could absorb and utilise the abilities of any soul rings he absorbed. In other words, he could use an ice-type soul skill one moment, before using a fire-type soul skill the next. It was an extremely unusual Tool Soul.

At that moment, he'd released two soul skills, which had in-turn formed two beasts. One of the beasts he'd summoned was a bear covered in yellow light, while the other was a fierce tiger covered in flames.

Ever since he obtained his Treasure Bible, Zhou Sichen's goal had been to become an assault system soul master. Because of that, even though he could choose any soul beast to become his soul ring, he'd only chosen ones that had assault system soul skills. This was all for the sake of his dream of becoming an assault system soul master.

The bear and tiger duo hurriedly rushed in front of the three, then roared towards Xue Rui and Wang Dong.

However, the person standing behind him wasn't the agility system Long Xiangyue, but the control system Cao Jinxuan. Cao Jinxuan had a look of concentration in his eyes, and was emitting a distorted halo of light. Even people standing next to him would think that he looked somewhat blurry. However, despite that, an exquisite clock had quietly appeared above his head.