Soul Guides

When Xue Rui was about to leave Shrek Plaza along with others, she heard a small petite girl muttered, "This teacher is so fierce!"

Xue Rui glanced at her who happened to look at her way. The small girl was stunned. Overcoming the embarrassment, that girl smiled at her sweetly. Xue Rui couldn't help smiling at her.

"Hey! I am Xiaoxiao! What's your name?"

Xue Rui was late for a moment but replied, "Xue Rui." Xue Rui really couldn’t communicate with peers like others and with her introverted personality, she could not say anything more. So her reply came out a little cold. Fortunately, Xiaoxiao didn’t mind and smiled at her again.

"Let’s go. We have to return to class in fifteen minutes!"

Xiaoxiao quickly ran in front without much nonsense. It seemed like she was really scared of this class teacher. Xue Rui also followed behind others.

Zhou Yi looked at her from the other side and shook her head, "No fighting spirit or team spirit. Probably not a good team member."

Xue Rui on the other hand, didn’t know she had such a low impression on her class teacher. Even if she knew, she didn’t want to correct her. Xue Rui wanted to be as low key as possible and not meddle into complicated events that put her little life in danger.

When the fifteenth minute arrived, Zhou Yi walked into the classroom just on time. When she saw that the ninety-one students were all present, she nodded her head. She then said, “We’ll start class now. On the whole, your test earlier has made me satisfied. A majority of you were able to complete the simple running test. Huo Yuhao, stand up.”

“Teacher Zhou.” Huo Yuhao rapidly stood up.

Zhou Yi coldly said, “Announce your soul rank.”

“Yes. My soul power is at the eleventh rank.” Huo Yuhao spoke respectfully.

After hearing the words ‘eleventh rank’, a suspicious expression appeared on all of the students in the class. 

“Correct, his soul power is only at the eleventh rank. I know, you all are very curious as to why he could pass the school’s assessment and was able to become a freshman. I’ll only answer this question once, no one can ask him about it in the future unless he’s eliminated. He’s a student who was specially invited by the academy. When he entered the academy, he didn’t need to pass any tests. However, this is the only exception we make for specially invited students. If he’s unable to complete the studying assignments that the academy sets, he’ll also be eliminated. Okay Huo Yuhao, sit down.”

“Thank you, teacher.” As Huo Yuhao sat back down, he couldn’t help but feel astonished.

Xue Rui spoke quietly: "Teacher Zhou’s words were clearly meant to protect him. By clearly explaining the situation of his enrollment, even with his insufficient soul rank, no one would ask about it in the future. Really protagonists are born with luck. But compared to others Huo Yuhao back story seems to be more tragic."

"Tweet!" Xue Rui looked at the red bird that suddenly appeared on window, it was fiery red with some golden feathers here and there. The bird was small, fat and cute.

The bird, seeing Xue Rui looked at itself, tweeted more happily. If there wasn’t a glass window separating them, it would have flown to her.

Xue Rui didn’t know where this bird came from, but it seemed to be very interested in her.

"Xue Rui!" A raspy and hoarse voice shouted her name loudly. Xue Rui was almost scared and stood up tremblingly.

Xue Rui: "Yes teacher Zhou."