chapter fifty-one

Third Person Pov:
---------------------------

Very early that morning, Magnolia, Julien, Chloé, Tina, and Tina's brother, Kennie packed up Maggie's car until they couldn't. Julien grabbed her girlfriend's backpack and placed it under the passenger seat, making it the last thing they needed.

Julien walked back into their apartment, her girlfriend had Midnight in her arms and everyone was standing around them, "The car's all packed."

"Okay, bye Midnight! You might like to bite me but I still love you," Maggie scratched his head before he wiggled out of her grasp. "Thanks, Kennie for helping, I really appreciate it."

"Of course! I was glad to help, plus I didn't have to deal with my weird ass roommate for a few hours. I hope the drive goes well!" he smiled. Kennie was only a few years younger than Tina so he was always around when they were growing up.

"So, this is it?" Tina asked as she dropped Chloé's hand. Silence fell upon the room, everyone realizing that when they woke up the next morning, things would be different.

"For now, but we'll talk a bunch and I'm only a few states over," Maggie's smile was faint. "I love you, thanks for being my longest friend," she pulled her into a hug.

"I love you too, Mag. We'll talk, we always do," Tina kissed Maggie's head before letting go so her girlfriend could say goodbye.

"I'm glad you're going to be somewhere safer, Maggie but I'll definitely miss our late-night in-person talks. I guess it's back to doing them on video calls," she chuckled as Tina said her goodbyes to Julien.

"It's worked before and It'll work now, I love you, Chloé."

"I love you too, please text us when you make it," everyone made their way outside. Magnolia held herself together as they drove off, heading to Tennessee.

---------------------------

a/n: Hello everyone, I'd like to apologize for a few things.

I'd first like to say sorry for the late update and for not updating yesterday like i was supposed to. I had a very busy day yesterday and immediately fell asleep when I got home. I thought I was gonna have time to update but I didn't.

Another thing I'd like to apologize for is that I haven't written any new material for the next book in the past week. Normally I'm very on top of writing at least a few hours every day but this past week has been hard. I know that the next two or three weeks are also gonna be very difficult for me, I'm sorry if I don't write as much as I should.

Thank you for your patience.

-A