chapter sixty-four

Maggie's Pov,
---------------------------

"How was the show?" I grinned, flopping down on our bed. I was currently on the phone with a very sweaty and tired Julien.

"It was unreal! I loved seeing the crowd's reactions to our work. I felt bad people were crying but there were also people hugging and having fun so it made me feel a little better," she chuckled, propping her phone up and peeling off her jacket.

"I'm so glad, I can't wait to see you," I sigh. Tomorrow I will get up early, bring Beans to our neighbor's house, then get on a flight to California.

"Me too, it's gonna be our one year!" Julien bounced slightly. She was quickly getting changed before anyone came into the tour bus.

"That's crazy to me, I fly out, stay at some random hotel for that night, and then when I wake up, I'll see you perform with your friends on our anniversary," I plugged in my phone.

The bed dipped, Beans had sneaked into our room. "Beans isn't allowed on the bed!" Julien smiled, rolling her eyes.

"You aren't here and I'm gonna let her! What are you gonna do about it?" I sassed, petting Beans.

"Watch it, you might not be here with me but you will be in a few days," she climbed into her bunk. "I'm just kidding, she can sleep there."

"Good," I got under the covers, pulling them all the way up to my chin. I curled up in a little ball, "I'm cold without you."

"I know, love. I miss you more than anything, I had a really hard time falling asleep last night," she pulled her bunk curtain shut as I heard shuffling around on the bus.

"I miss you too. When I woke up, I thought at first I was holding you but I was actually just cuddled up to your pillow," I conveniently left out the part where I got in the shower and cried but I didn't want her to worry.

"Is that Maggie?" Phoebe yelled, ripping Julien's bunk curtain open. "Hi, Maggie!"

"Hello, Phoebe!" I waved, before hearing a gasp on the other end.

"Maggie!" Lucy ran into the frame, lipstick slightly smudged on her face. She wrapped her arms around Phoebe, laying her head on her shoulder.

"Hi, Luce! I hope you guys had fun! I haven't gotten a chance to look at anything on social media, but my phone has been blowing up with mentions," I chuckled.

"Oh, it's probably all videos of your girlfriend looking hot," Phoebe teased, poking Julien's side.

"Definitely, she looked striking during Idaho," Lucy smirked.

"Will you two stop?" Julien whined, her cheeks turning a dusty rose color.

"Awe, honey! You do!" I pulled up Twitter on my computer, I turned my head for a split second to look at Beans.

"MAGNOLIA LYDIA! IS THAT A HICKEY?" Phoebe yelled into the phone, snatching it from Julien's hand and moving it close to her face.

"DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE?" Lucy yelled this time, attempting to get a better look.

"JULIEN! YOU HAVE ONE ON YOUR COLLARBONE! OH MY GOD!" Phoebe continued to scream.

"Boys! Boys! It's not a big deal! Sure, I have a few hickeys on my neck," I defended myself, scratching my head.

"And all over the rest of her body," Julien mumbled, smirking. She really just said that.

"AHHHH! JULIEN'S A BITER!" Phoebe teased, laughing so hard that tears started falling down her cheeks.

"Julien!! Why'd you open your big mouth?" I giggled, definitely embarrassed about the now-known information. "Since you had to say that, I'll confirm. Julien is in fact a biter, I have hickeys fucking everywhere."

"Maggie!" Julien shrieked, covering her face. Lucy and Phoebe's laughter got louder, it was total chaos.

"You started it!"

"You're in for it now, Waters!" Julien grabbed her phone back from Phoebe. "I love you, baby. I'll see you in a few days."

"I love you too!" I grinned, she's so cute.

---------------------------

a/n: I actually love this chapter, I think it's so funny.

12 chapters + 2 epilogue ones left