chapter: fifty-five

Maggie's Pov:
---------------------------

Sleeping in Julien's bed, which was now our bed for the second time, was glorious. Julien fell asleep before me and woke up before me, per usual. Her hand was placed on my exposed hip, my shirt must've ridden up in the night. "Morning, sunshine."

"Good morning, that's a new nickname," Julien acknowledged, running her fingers through my hair and gently massaging my scalp.

"Well, you are if the sun was a person, so I think it's pretty fitting!" I grin, shifting slightly to get a better view of my girlfriend.

"Awe, you are the sweetest!" her smile, though brighter than mine, matched the one stretched across my face.

"Exactly what I mean, sunshine all right there!" I left a few inches of space as I circled my finger around her face.

"Do you really think that about me?" Julien asked.

The question caught me off guard, why'd she ask that? "Julien, every word that comes out of my mouth about you is anything but a lie. A lie will never come out of my mouth in the connotations of you, you are my everything."

"Okay, I believe you. I'm sorry that I need confirmation sometimes," her bright smile dims like the lights in cars when you sit in them for too long.

"Don't apologize for something like that, everyone needs a little reassurance. Where'd your pretty smile go?" I cupped her cheek, slightly pulling the corner of her lip up attempting to make her smile.

My plan in fact worked because a beautiful smile was back on her face. "There it is! There's my pretty girl!" I smiled as I kissed her cheek.

"What should we do today?" Julien asked, through little giggles.

"We need food, right? We could go to the store," I suggest, removing my hands from her body and sitting up.

"We do, Beans is also almost out of food so I'll have to get more eventually," she kicked the blankets off of us, then climbed out of bed.

"The store it is! You're gonna have to show me around, because I have no idea where anything is," I got up out of bed and went to pick some clothes from our dresser.

"I will, we live in a small town so it's not very hard to figure out where things are. I'm gonna feed Beans if you wanna get dressed quickly."

"Sounds good," I placed the neatly folded pile of clothes down on my nightstand and quickly kissed Julien before she left the room.

---------------------------

a/n: First full week of school! It was really fun!!

-A