chapter fifty-two

Maggie's Pov:
---------------------------

After we got to Julien's house, we put Beans in the backyard and halfway unpacked the car. I could barely keep my eyes open as I stumbled to her couch after carrying the biggest box inside.

I heard Julien's giggles getting closer and closer after I grabbed one of her pillows from the couch and cuddled into it.

"You know, you could just cuddle me and not the pillow," she sat down right next to where my feet lay.

A groan escaped from my lips, I sat up, turned to her, and pulled her down on top of me. Julien's smile was a mile wide as she laid her head down on my chest. "You're comfortable."

"Thank you, honey. It helps when your chest is larger but then I have to deal with constant back pain," I chuckled, running my fingers through her hair.

"I know, tell me if it gets bad and I'll do what I can to help," she shifted up and pecked my jaw.

"I will," I peered down at her, "You're so pretty, I can't wait to get to wake up next to you every day."

Julien did her best to hide her blushing face but she didn't do a very good job. "You just like to make me flustered," she mumbled into me.

"Maybe I do, you just look so cute like that. C'mon, don't hide your pretty face," I placed my finger under her chin and lifted her head up.

"You are going to kill me, you know that? You'll be out of a girlfriend," Julien joked before I kissed her lips.

While what a simple kiss would've turned into a much-needed make-out session, got interrupted by Beans barking at the back door. "She needs constant attention, just like her mommy."

Julien got up and went to let the dog back into the house, "I would take offense to that, but I'm too tired."

"Well," I quickly got up and moved towards her, "let's go to bed!" A smirk plastered on my face as I picked Julien up and carried her to our room. I threw Julien down onto her bed, then jumped next to her.

"How are you still wearing your jeans?" she asked, playing with my waistband.

"I don't know, all my clothes are packed away and I guess I just haven't had a chance to take them off," I chuckled.

"Can I take them off of you?" Julien asked, it wasn't in sexual condition, it was simply to go to sleep. I nod, giving her permission to take them off.

She unbuttoned the top button and slid them down and off of my legs. They ended up thrown on the floor along with boxes that needed to be unpacked.

"Thank you, honey," I pecked her cheek. She mutters a response as she pulls off her shirt and shorts. "I always forget your back is covered in tattoos."

"Oh, yeah. Sometimes I forget they're there too, I've gotten so many that I've lost track of them all," we both laid down, this was our first night together. "Are you gonna take off your shirt?"

I look down, "Um, I-I don't know. I don't know," I played with the hem of my shirt as I chewed on my lip.

"Hey," Julien used her thumb to gently pull my lip away from my teeth. "You don't have to, Don't feel like you're feeling pressured to do anything!"

"I think I'm gonna keep it on, is that alright?" I asked, making eye contact with her.

"You don't have to ask for permission, of course, it's alright," her arms snake around my body. She kissed my lips, it was a passionate yet loving kiss.

I quickly pulled away, and my face twisted in pain. I let out a groan while I buried my face in Julien's neck. "Tummy ache," I informed her. She'd been aware of my struggles with constant tummy aches but had never been around to witness one.

"Oh, honey," she started rubbing circles on my stomach. "Fuck tummy aches, they're awful."

"This one isn't as bad as the ones I've had before, I've had ones where I cry because it hurts so bad," my breath hit Julien's neck as I breathed through the pain.

"But still, it's a pain that you shouldn't be experiencing. I wish I could take it all away from you," she kissed the top of my head.

"I appreciate that, baby," I removed my face from her neck. "I think I'm okay now, it's passed. My God, we can't just kiss in peace!"

"Well, now we live together so we'll have a lot more time to do that. Let's go to sleep, yeah?" Julien asked.

"Yeah."

---------------------------

a/n: Sorry for not uploading last week.

-A