chapter sixty-six

Maggie's Pov,
---------------------------

The first thing I did when I entered my hotel room was call Tina, while it was late, I knew she and Chloé would be up.

"I'm trying to kiss my hot girlfriend, what do you want?" Tina sassed after picking up the phone. I could hear distant cars in the background, strange but not unusual for them.

"Am I on speaker?" I asked, pulling the sheets out of the corner of the bed.

"Yup, what do you need?" she asked, sass laced her words. I heard Chloé's quiet giggles through the phone.

"I'm proposing tomorrow, i'm holding the rings as we speak and i'm gonna do it," saying that out loud was crazy.

"Are you really?" Chloé asked, excitement pouring out of the words.

"Yup! I have made up my mind, I'm wearing a jacket tomorrow so I'm gonna propose after the show," I placed the ring boxes down on the nightstand table.

"Oh, hell yeah! I'm so excited for you!" Tina yelled into the phone.

"I'm so scared but ready, I know she won't say no but like, what if she does? What if she doesn't wanna get married yet?" My head started to spiral a bit, anxiety taking over.

"Julien won't say no, there's no way in this world that she'll say no!" Chloé was right, it was still nerve-racking, though.

"She's so in love with you, she'll say yes! You don't even have to worry about anything!"

"Thanks, guys, that makes me feel better," I thanked them, before a shooting pain course through my head. "Ah, God! Sorry, I have a really bad headache."

"Take pain medication and go to sleep, we'll talk to you soon, okay?" Tina was right, that's what I needed to do. "Bye!" the two of them said in unison.

"Goodbye!" I smiled, plugging in my phone. I took painkillers, then fell asleep, exhausted from the day, and excited for tomorrow.

---------------------------

a/n: I'm okay with you guys DMing me, telling me how much you like the book, that's perfectly fine and I appreciate it. What I don't appreciate is when someone comes into a DM's asking if I think Julien and Lucy are dating and telling me that I should take down my book because they definitely are dating.

Don't be weird, go listen to Bite The Hand or something.

10 chapters + 2 epilogue ones left