chatpter seventy

Maggie's Pov,
---------------------------

"Your hair is so tangled," I chuckled as we entered the hotel room, Julien had brought in our stuff and one of her guitars.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower, hopefully, I can get them out," she chuckled, setting our luggage down on the floor and flopping down on our bed.

"I could run you a bath," I suggested, sitting on the bed next to her. Julien sat up and climbed onto my lap, straddling it. "Yes, my love?"

"I wanna see your ring next to mine," she mumbled, grabbing my left hand. She admired our rings side by side, "Maggie, they are stunning."

"I know, right? At first, I went to a regular jewelry place but they denied me service because I'm marrying a very sexy woman," I smirk, placing my right hand on her hip. "So, I found a Queer-owned place and spent virtually all of my money. They're one of a kind, too."

"I-I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. They are beautiful, this is perfect! Thank you, honey. I love you," she pulled me into a hug.

"Of course, I love you too," I kissed her temple a few times before picking her up and moving her off my lap.

"You're still sweaty, while I love you more than I love myself, it's a little gross," I stood up. "I'm going to run you a bath, okay?"

"Okay, I'm gonna call my dad," she pecked my lips before I went into the all-white bathroom.

The hotel was a nice one, I turned the left and right knob until the perfect lukewarm temperature poured out. I left the room and found Julien's bag of bathroom necessities, that's where our lavender Epsom salt went!  I must've forgotten that I put it there, I sprinkle two large handfuls into the bath. I got down on my knees to stir everything together.

I quickly shut off the water when the bath was full, "Honey, it's ready," I shouted, standing up. Julien shuffled into the bathroom, still fully clothed, "You couldn't at least take your socks off for me?"

Julien giggled, "take them off, baby," she stuck out one of her feet. I playfully rolled my eyes as I slipped her socks off of her small feet, they started a pile on the floor.

"Would you like to take the bath by yourself or would you like me to get in as well?" I asked, unbuttoning her pants.

"I want you in too, I'll undress you," she smirked. Once Julien was naked, she undressed me and got into the tub first.

I safely got in the tub behind her, she leaned against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her tummy and pressed a kiss upon her neck, "how's this, my fiancé?"

"Mmm relaxing, intimate, makin' me feel things," she turned her head to look at me. I rolled my eyes, playfully, and kissed her pretty, pouty lips. "I can't believe you're my fiancé."

"Right? We have a wedding to plan, what did your dad have to say about it?" I asked, I haven't officially met Julien's parents but we have spoken.

"Oh, he was so excited. I sent him a few photos that our friends took, they sent everything in Hell Town so I found the best photos and sent them to them." She smiled, "My parents love you."

"I'm glad, my dad likes you at least. My mom however hasn't come around to it but who can hate someone with such a pretty smile like yours?" I put on my best country accent to make her smile wider.

"You have an awful country accent," she laughed. Sometimes when she spoke, certain words had more of a country twang to them and it was my favorite thing ever. "Do you think she'll actually come around to the idea of us?"

"I don't think so, I'm still gonna invite them to the wedding. Whether they show up or not isn't my problem, all I know is that I'm ready to not be a 'Waters' anymore," I grabbed the shampoo bottle.

"Magnolia Baker, it has a nice ring to it," Julien smiled as I started working shampoo into her tangled hair. She was right, it does have a nice ring to it.

---------------------------

a/n: Here are Maggie and Julien's rings!

6 chapters + 2 epilogue ones left