chapter sixty-five

Maggie's Pov,
---------------------------

"I hate airports," I sigh, sitting down in an uncomfortable airplane seat. An unbearable pain shoots through my brain as I realize I have a migraine.

That migraine never got better, due to a baby crying the whole way to California. Parents that bring their young children on planes make me not want to have kids.

Another thing that people don't know how to do, is getting off of planes. People from the back don't want to wait, so when you're seated in the middle of the plane, sometimes you are the last one to get off.

I let out a huff, grabbing my backpack from underneath the seat. I push myself out of my aisle seat preventing assholes from the back to go before it's their turn.

"What the fuck, lady?" a man cursed at me, as I grab my suitcase from the overhead compartment.

"First off, there are young kids on this plane, they don't need to hear your vulgar words. Second off, you should learn how to get off a plane. Exercise some patience and wait your turn, if a five-year-old can do it, you can too, bucko."

I quickly got off the plane and into an Uber, pulling my phone back out to call Julien. They were still driving so I wasn't completely sure if she'd answer, but she did. "Hey, I'm on my way to a hotel right now."

"Baby! I can't wait to see you," her excitement was evident in her voice. It was the way her voice slightly got higher, "You understand you aren't gonna be able to get me off of you."

"Good, I want to be smothered in your love. My hotel is forty-five minutes away from the venue, so I'll see you tomorrow," I sighed, looking out the car door window.

"It's just a sleep away, we've been through longer," she reminded me. It was hard to not see her every day now that we'd gotten used to it.

"I know, I love you so much! I'll see you tomorrow," my smile was huge as I scammed out a plan in my head.

"I love you too, honey. I'll see you tomorrow," she said, before hanging up the phone.

"Was that your girlfriend?" my nice Uber driver asked, she glanced in the rearview mirror momentarily.

"Yes! It's our one-year anniversary tomorrow so she flew me out here since she's playing a show," I gushed, whenever someone asks me about Julien I can't help but to.

"That's so sweet! My girlfriend is overseas so I'm doing this to make extra money so I can fly over to her," she smiled. I couldn't imagine being in another country away from Julien, but what happens when she leaves for the UK? "Here's your stop!"

"Thank you so much! I hope you raise enough money, truly," I smile before getting out of her car with my backpack slung over my shoulder and my suitcase by my side.

I waved goodbye as she drove off, I gave her a five-star rating and a large tip before walking into the hotel.

Oh, and one more thing, I'm gonna propose to Julien after the show tomorrow.

---------------------------

a/n: Happy 8th birthday, Sprained Ankle <3

11 chapters + 2 epilogue ones left