Peerless Tang Sect

A landscape frosted with whiteness.

One can only see snow everywhere. The faint sunlight shines upon the snowy world and it can easily dazzle one's eyes.

Douluo Continent, Extreme North.

The Extreme North is the most faraway place in the north direction. It's a plain covered with ice with a very low temperature. Most of the time the temperature remains below zero degrees. The further one goes the further the temperature lowers.

Xue Rui found herself kneeling beside a frozen lake. Her cheeks were itchy, and when she touched her cheeks she found out there were tear stains that seemed to be frozen.

Her mind was blank. She couldn't think of anything. In the vast world of ice and snow, she seems to be alone. But countless memories flashed in her mind making her dizzy.

It took a long time to come back to her senses.

"Am I really reborn?"

Just after witnessing her premature death at the age of sixteen, she suddenly found herself here. A completely different world.

The memories of the owner of this body were very sorrowful. She couldn't help but recall those vague memories.

The owner of this body was just eleven years old, and would soon turn twelve in four months. She lived in a small sect created by her great-grandfather. It was called the Arctic Ice Sect. Its population was less than two hundred. All of them were related by blood and kinship.

She was the only child of her parents and was the next heir of the sect. She was very talented when she awakened her martial soul. It can be said the eleven years of her life were smooth, everyone loved her dearly, and she was the apple of her parents' eyes. She also loved every one of her sect wholeheartedly.

But her dreamy world shattered suddenly. A large number of men in black robes made an attack on her unprepared sect and the siege ended in bloodbaths. Somehow her mother escorted her to the border of Extreme North, but she couldn't leave her husband at the hands of evil soul masters. So her mother left her with tears and a storage soul guide and didn't look back once.

The original owner cried and cried but to no avail and ran here without looking where she was going. Until she lost consciousness and Xue Rui's soul invaded. The original owner died of heartache.

Xue Rui felt her pain and her eyes welled up with tears again.

"I am sorry you have to go through it."

A sigh escaped from her lips.

Xue Rui got up from her kneeling position and looked at the surroundings. She couldn't see the end in any direction. She seemed to be lost. She was very hungry and her body was aching.

She looked at the frozen lake beside where she was standing, few lotuses were blooming even when the water was frozen into ice.

But at the moment, Xue Rui couldn't think of anything, she was already in a bad state. She tried to step on the lake and breathed a sigh of relief when she found the ice could support her weight. She stepped towards the lotuses and plucked a few. She hurriedly stuffed a few lotus roots in her mouth. The taste was very fresh with an icy chill.

She didn't notice any other abnormalities besides these lotuses being more beautiful and big with a pure aura. Her eyes were immediately attracted to a golden lotus in the middle of the lake.

She quickly plucked a few lotuses and went towards the middle of the lake. The lotus had a very faint smell but was very charming. Xue Rui thought it was golden in color at first but the more she went towards it, the more she felt it was an illusion before. Until she reached the center.

This lotus was the whitest and the most beautiful of all of them. There were golden shimmers that could reflect the sunlight thus making one think that it was golden.

Xue Rui stood two meters away from it. Although it was very beautiful there was a sharp chill about it that surrounded it and protected it from any invaders. Xue Rui was fascinated.

An icy current seemed to flow in her veins making her refresh almost made her think she was warmly hugged by a dear one. As if a ghost possessed her, she took a step towards it. The chill surrounding the lotus instantly vanished.

Xue Rui looked at the lotus at a close distance and couldn't bear to pluck it. She just touched its petals with her fingertips. A charming mist surrounded her and she lost consciousness.

When Xue Rui woke up the next day, she found herself under the icy water. She quickly swam up to shore and looked behind, The frozen lake she saw before had already melted into water and there were no golden lotus there.

Her whole body was wet but she didn't feel cold. Suddenly thinking of everything that happened to her before, she found that she didn't feel cold in such cold weather. It was extremely weird.

There was a faint feeling like she had forgotten something. She looked at the ring on her finger and the memory of the original owner opening it appeared in her mind. She followed the same procedure to open it and there were so many things there.

Xue Rui was shocked. She found a diary and thought about it. Suddenly the diary came out of the ring and she was already holding it. Xue Rui opened the diary and read a few pages quickly.

She was dumbfounded looking at the words martial soul, Douluo Continent, Shrek Academy.

She then realized she was wearing a book. A book called The Peerless Tang Sect that she read in her previous life. She has already forgotten most of the plot and only remembered some plots of the protagonist in the early stage.

She adjusted her mind and accepted her fate. After all, she could continue her life here, she was already very grateful.

She then looked at the contents of the things inside the soul guide. There were four sets of clothes, a few jade boxes filled with medicine and jewelry, a mirror, a comb, a few books and scrolls, paint and brushes, money cards, and about ten thousand golden soul coins.

There was even a recommendation letter of Shrek Academy.

She hurriedly changed her clothes and took out the comb and mirror to comb her hair. The moment she looked in the mirror she was stunned. The original owner was very beautiful. With faint bluish long hair and a small exquisite face that can fascinate the world. There were a lot of resembling Xue Rui's face. Just the natural charm and the beautiful hair were different from her own.

In her previous life, most of the time she had to lie on a hospital bed, she was born frail and her face was deadly pale which overshadowed her beauty.

Xue Rui almost fell in love with her current appearance until she found a golden lotus ornament tucked in her hair. She took it out and found it was the golden lotus she had seen the previous day. Its size shrunken a lot but it still had the comfortable icy feeling. She had a feeling that it would never wither.

She put it back on her hair, took a few lotus roots to eat, and collected some into her soul guide.

She started walking in a direction, she had a feeling that if she went in that direction, she could reach the border of the Extreme North.

.