INTERVIEW 2

EZRA enters a room with a swirly grey background and sits on a chair, in front of a camera. This is the interview room.

PRODUCER: Hello Ezra.

EZRA: Hello. Are we going to start this interview?

PRODUCER: Yeah. So how has your life been since the audition?

EZRA: Amazing! I've never sung in front of an audience before, so it was really nerve-wracking to have to do it in front of like 3,000 people. But it all went well.

PRODUCER: What was your reaction to the judges and getting in the competition?

EZRA: I was really shocked! I wasn't sure if I was going to get in because there were so many other amazing singers. I wasn't sure if I was as good as them. But when I was called into the room and was told that I would be getting in, I almost collapsed out of sheer joy.

PRODUCER: What has life been like?

EZRA: I'm more open to singing and more open about it being a huge part of my life. Most people in my life didn't really know that I sang like this, so I guess I'm able to talk about it more.

PRODUCER: What's LA and the contestant's house like?

EZRA: I guess it's really nice. I haven't really seen anything so far, but I'm sure it's beautiful. And the house is so big! I've never been in such a big house before.

PRODUCER: What has the competition been like so far?

EZRA: To be honest. It's different from singing at home, in my own bedroom. There are so many people telling me how I should sing and how to sing, and I've never really gotten that kind of input before. I'm just hoping I can have a really good performance.