INTERVIEW 5

PRODUCER: Tell me about almost getting eliminated.

EZRA: Wow. It was definitely an experience. I remember being on stage and not hearing my name called when they were talking about who was going to move on. I wanted to cry, and I cried backstage. I felt like such a failure because I won last week, so I wondered why I didn't do well.

PRODUCER: How did you feel when you got the chance to do the sing-off?

EZRA: I was beyond happy! I couldn't believe that I had another chance to prove myself to the people, and I didn't waste it. When Andre chose me, I was so happy that I would be able to stay.

PRODUCER: What are your plans for this week?

EZRA: I really want to work hard and take a strong risk this week, because that was what the judges told me to do, and I just want to push myself. This is the semi-finals, so the competition is even bigger than before.

PRODUCER: Okay. Let's bring in Ray!

Ray enters the room and sits down next to Ezra with a smile.

PRODUCER: How does it feel to be working with each other?

RAY: Nice! I chose Ezra because I think she's so talented and I've been wanting to collaborate with her this entire time. I think we can make magic.

PRODUCER: [to Ezra] And you? What do you think about Ray?

EZRA: I was shocked when she chose me, but I think that we have a good chance of winning and having a good performance. I'm so happy that we can work together.

PRODUCER: Say that last part again, but brighter.

EZRA: I'm so happy we can work together again.

PRODUCER: Good. How has your family supported you?

EZRA: They've been happy I'm doing well in this competition! I really want to make them proud and show them what I can do.

PRODUCER: Alright. Cut!