INTERLUDE

Dreeny: Hey guys in Dreeny! Welcome back to my channel. If this is your first time watching, please drop a like and subscribe to my channel.

Dreeny: We're here to talk about Ezra Thompson and the recent controversy. She was revealed to be in a relationship with Andre Robinson of Dilemma, a man with many thirteen-year-old stans who had deluded themselves into believing they had a chance with him.

Dreeny: How come it's now that we want to tear down a woman, especially another Black woman, pursuing her dreams of music? Whoever had it out for her is a vicious, no-good human being.

Dreeny: What's up with this STAN? Why are you guys feeding on this gossip? You wonder why the world is so toxic, and then go feed into it. How about you guys seek employment? Find something of value to do, instead of hating on Ezra. What did she do? She's just a girl following her music dreams?

Dreeny: If your toxic ass D-1s really cared about Andre, you wouldn't go after her. How do you think this is affecting him? And how are you gonna send whole death threats, dox the girl, and then think he's gonna love you? He doesn't know you exist. He loves the money you give him.

Dreeny: And for all of you Randre shippers, how weird do you have to be to ship people in real life? Have you no shame? These aren't characters. These are real people.

Dreeny: Anyway, that's my rant. Like I said, like and subscribe.