♡twelve♡

shouu's pov

i put my phone down as i awaited my lovingly boyfriend to get to my room, which won't be long. i'll be honest, it did bother me that we, for whatever reason, gotta hide our relationship and now the other five members were catching on.

i heard my door opening. i looked up and immediately went over to pull him in a hug, my arms staying around his waist. he giggled and wrapped his arms around my neck. "i came as soon as i came."

"and that was in like thirty seconds. new recored." dohyun giggled once more and pulled the both us to my bed. "now to come up with the name of the account holders." i nodded, getting my phone. i went to "create new account" and started from there.

i took one look at dohyun and smiled. "i'm gonna call fake you kwan. it's a nice name." i tell him. he smirked. "imagine we name our future kids after these fake names we created."

"not gonna happen. we'll forget them in a few years." i giggled, going ahead and creating the profile for "kwan". dohyun smiled and looked me in the eyes. "your fake name is asahi." he then goes and creates a profile for "asahi".

a few minutes go by and we already post photos and everything to make these accounts look legit. or i'd sure hope so.

i put my phone down and cuddled into dohyun's side, him wrapping his arm around me. "i love you my kwannie." i teased. he giggled and pecked my lips. "and i love you my asahi."