♡thirty-three♡

yubin's pov

i wasn't lying when i said my palms were SWEATING. i actually have the guts to confess how i actually feel about sangmin.

it can go two ways. i'm either gonna get my heart broken or he returns those feelings for me. it makes me a little worried based off what the others have been telling me.

i get out of my headspace as soon as sangmin walks in, shirtless. his very familiar smirk makes me gaze up at him as he sat behind me, his breath onto my neck.

"so what is that you wanna tell me?" before i could answer, he pressed his lips against my neck. soft moans escaped my neck as he made marks on my skin.

"i-i love you!" i blurt out.

he stopped in his tracks, backing his face away from my neck. "what?" he asked. "i said i love you sangmin. that's why i agreed to friends with benefits but it ate me up inside that it was the only reason i agreed."

sangmin sighed and got up, looking at me. "yubin, look at me." he raised my head up with a finger on my chin, forcing my eyes to meet his gaze.

"we promised not to fall for eachother during this whole ordeal. i can't find myself to love you beyond friends with benefits. it's all just lust yubin. just lust!"

he took his finger off my chin and headed to the door. i held back my tears, that are threatning to spill out of my eyes.

"oh, and this whole ordeal is over. it's done."

and there he went. as soon as he left, soft sobs began to escape my lips, tears spilling out. i crawled under my blankets and curled into a ball.

how could this piece of shit do this to me?