♡seventy-four♡

siyoung's pov

i decided to drive the both of us to the address. junhyuk was obviously way too nervous to drive and risk us getting into a crash. see, he never mentioned his parents nor has he ever took me to meet them until now.

maybe it was for the best. extreme homophobia is not cute.

i sat driving, listening to junhyuk tell me why he hasn't visited his parents in eight years. to be brutally honest, it made my stomach turn.

"oh it's gonna be a fucking joy meeting them." i say sarcastically. "see? you get it." he says, making me smile softly.

"you have arrived." i hear my gps say. i pull up right to the house, already getting shivers down my spine. i park and looked at junhyuk. "listen to me baby. if things get worse, i can call my mom. she can single handely knock them out for a little while." i say.

"siyoung i don't want this to end in a fight. i wanna handle things in a civil manner ok?" he says, cupping my cheeks. "i get it babe, i really do, however, i can't let your own parents insult you like that." i tell him, gently grabbing his hands.

he nods, holding onto my hands tightly. "i love you siyoung. so much." he says as i see the tears form, making me tear up aswell. "lee junhyuk, i love you. let's reason with your parents."

i let go one of his hands as we both walk to the door. junhyuk hesitates for a moment but he lightly knocks.

an unfamiliar man opens the door, assuming it's his dad. he immediately gives me the fucking stink eye as he moves over to let us in.

"hey dad." junhyuk says as we both walk in. "kitchen table my son. your mother is sitting there."

"o-okay." he stutters out as we both walk over to the kitchen. at the kitchen table, we see two women. one woman is about junhyuk's age and one is assumed to be his mother.

"sit down boys." she says dryly as we both sit down next to me. under the table, i snuck my hand in junhyuk's, holding onto to it tightly.

his dad joins right across from us, getting out some papers. "junhyuk, meet ha sorin." junhyuk looks at her with a wave as she waves back awkwardly.

"she will be your new wife as you decided you want to marry." my eyes widened. i look over at junhyuk as he looks like he's gonna cry at any moment. "i got this." i whispered into his ear and stood up.

"he's already engaged." i say. "yes, but not to a beautiful woman like sorin. he wants to marry a man. you, for that matter!" his dad began to shout, standing up. "and?! so what if i wanna marry a man?! there was a reason i left this accursed place eight years ago!" junhyuk shouts back, standing up.

that's my man.

"junhyuk! you know better than to talk to your father like that!" his mother shouts at him. "should i go?" the sorin girl whispers in my ear. i nodded, pulling her to the side as i let junhyuk deal with his parents.

"i'm so sorry about this. i know you were promised marriage but you should never be forced into marriage like this. go find someone that will make your heart happy sorin." i gave her a hug as she walked out.

i watch from afar as things start to heat up. i decided to call my mom so these two assholes can get a good ass-beating.

"ah my son! so glad you said yes to such a wonderful young man like junhyuk. how is he?"

"mom, come to [said address]. now. we need you to kick some ass."