♡thirty-six♡

junhyuk's pov

i was now in the parking lot, waiting on yubin. we had plenty of time and dennys is pretty far from our house and there can be tons of traffic.

"hey junhyuk, is there a reason we invited yubin?" siyoung asked me. "sangmin hurt him bad. i'm trying to make him feel better." i explained.

"explains why i haven't seen him in the house." he said, leaning his head against my shoulder. "probably went out drinking and fucking other guys." i scoffed at the idea.

i see yubin pull up next to my car. i smiled and tapped siyoung's shoulder. "he's here. let's go eat."

we both get out of the car as i see yubin do the same. yubin immediately went over to us and embraced me in a hug. i smiled, hugging back. "how you feeling?"

"not any better. but i guess i can try to get my mind off things." he pulled away and went over to embrace siyoung into a hug.

as soon as they were done talking, we walked in and sat down as the waitress handed our menus. she gets our drinks written on the ticket and walks off. i then look over to yubin.

"he doesn't deserve you like that. you deserve better. i do have some friends your type though, if you want-" i get cut off by siyoung glaring at me.

"babe he JUST got his heart broken. let him heal. you let me heal from my ex before you took me into your arms. now let him heal before another man comes into his life." i nodded, forgetting how i had to wait to even get a date with siyoung.

worth it though.

yubin cleared his throat and our attention was on him. "you two have been together for like, ever. the fact that siyoung has an ex baffles me." siyoung rolled his eyes as tbe waitress came around with our drinks.

"lets change the topic shall we?"