♡forty-nine♡

yubin's pov

it was already the morning. i could aready tell sangmin was waking up. one hand i was holding some pain meds to help the hangover. the other had a glass of water to help the meds go down.

he squints his eyes and looks over at me, a smile forming on his face. "t-thanks." he stutters out, gracefully taking the meds. i nod and sat next to him. "do you remember anything from last night?" i asked.

he slowly shook his head. "all i remember was the shots of tequila i had. a converstaion with the bartender. that's about it." he says. i nod, laying my head on his shoulder. "i remember all the things you said when you were drunk and out of it. is it true that you miss me and regret what you said about me?" i asked, looking up at him.

i watch him slowly nod, feeling one of his arms snake around my waist. "a-are you sure you do? i'm not gonna try to get hurt again."

"yes i miss you! i'm sorry i hurt you the way i did! i didn't realize i actually had feelings for you until it was too late."i can hear his voice crack. i frowned and lifted my head off of his shoulder, facing him. a few tears escaped from his eyes as i wiped them away.

"you can't change the past, no matter how much you wan't to. however, you can better yourself in the present so a future with me is possible." i say to him. he pulls me on to his lap, looking directly in my eyes, cupping both of my cheeks with his hands.

"well lets make the future possible." he says. i raised an eyebrow. "is this your way of asking me to be your boyfriend?" i asked.

instead of saying something, his lips met mine. it felt amazing to feel his kiss again. i melt right in, wrapping my arms around his waist.

he pulled away first, resting his hands on my shoulders. "consider that a yes." he says. i smiled at him, placing a soft kiss against his cheek.
"then i will accept, but please don't break my heart again."

"i promise i'll keep your heart safe this time."