♡eighty-eight♡

dohyun's pov

we had already left the mall with our rings and are now back in the car. we were both all buckled in and ready to go. "alright, home we go for our ring ceremony!" i chuckled, started the engine, and drove off.

what shouu didn't know was that i wasn't going straight home. we were gonna literally get married where it actually all started.

there is this park we used to visit frequent often to clear our heads from the chaos when we all lived together. it was on a particular day a few years back, we went there to have some alone time. we were a week into our relationship and brand new to this.

we were under a certain tree. i still remember that tree after all these years. we were conversating under that exact tree on that day, getting our minds off of whatever we had going on.

suddenly, our faces were closer to eachother than before. yeah, at the time we established that we were a couple, but we never kissed, made out, nor fucked at the time. the farthest we went was cuddles and cheek kisses.

my lips were on his, moving so smoothly to his. it felt amazing and it everything i wanted. it was a very unforgettable moment as our first kiss as a couple happened under that tree.

now it was time to share our first kiss as a married couple under that exact tree.

i parked in the parking lot of the park. shouu looked at me very confused. "dohyun this isn't home." i nodded in agreement. "i know babe. you remember this park?"

he nodded slowly. "yeah, we used to come here all the time, why?" he asked. "remember the specific tree we shared our first kiss under?" i asked.

the realization hits him all so suddenly. "are we gonna get married until that tree?" i nodded, trying to hold back the tears that were forming in my eyes. he got out of the car, going to my side to open the door for me.

i get out and he immediately embraced me in a tight hug. "i love you so much." i hear him say. i pulled away from the hug, hands on his shoulders. "i love you more. now let's go get married."

he nodded as i remove my hands from his shoulders. "you have the rings?" he asked. i nodded as i pull out the box that contained both of our rings. "right here." i say as i take his hand.

our fingers interlocked as we walk over to the specific tree. we looked at it, smiling. "still here in the same exact spot." i say as i look at shouu.

"sure is." he then turns turns to me, grabbing my other hand. "are you ready?" he asks me. i nodded, smiling. "so ready. let's start with our vows."

shouu lets go of one of my hands to pull out his phone. after unlocking it, he opens up an app and clears his throat.

"yoo dohyun, the love of my life and the man i wan't to spend the rest of my life with. i have spent all morning since you told me you wanted to get married to come up with my vows and try to think of everything i want to say to you. all of the memories i have shared with you for the past four years have been nothing short of amazing."

he then started to break down, making me break down with him. "dohyun, i will promise to love you for eternity. i promise to be the best husband i can to you.  i promise to give you my all in this. i love you so much."

i was already bawling as i pulled out a sheet of paper from my pocket. i unfolded it and cleared my throat.

"shimada shouu, the one i will forever call my home. i wrote this all when i started thinking about us possibly getting married. now we are here, saying everything that i want to say to you.

i promise to love you till death do us part. i promise to be the husband that you deserve. i promise to cherish your love for the rest of our lives. i love you shouu. nothing will change my mind about you."

the both of us were a sobbing mess. i pulled out the box that contained our rings in them. "you wanna go first?" i ask him.

he nods as he wipes his tears from his eyes and grabs my ring, holding my left hand. "i offer you this ring to wear as a symbol of our unbreakable bond. it is a reminder of my eternal faith and unwavering dedication. i will cherish you forever more."

he slides the ring onto my finger, placing a kiss on my hand in the process. i smiled at him as i grab his ring from the box, stuffing the empty box in my pocket.

"i offer you this ring to wear as a symbol of our unbreakable bond. it is a reminder of my eternal faith and unwavering dedication. i will cherish you forever more." i say as i slide the ring on his finger, kissing his hand in the process aswell.

"lets seal the deal. lets pronounce ourselves as husbands and kiss." he says as i pull him closer to me, immediately placing my lips against his.

he kissed me back, wrapping his arms around my waist. i slowly pulled away with a smile on my face.

"now lets go home shall we?"