♡seventy-three♡

junhyuk's pov

i did not get any sleep the night prior after that long conversation with my mom. honestly is it really my mom? guess we'll take a risk.

we as in me and siyoung.

convincing my mom to bring him over was hard, considering her and my dad have been nothing but disgusted ever since i started dating him.

well, it goes way back. back in my highschool days.

i was wilding out. partied almost every weekend. i slept with a ton of people, girls and guys alike.

then i geared away towards the girls and slept with a ton of guys. that's when it really sunk in.

that was my "holy shit, i'm gay" moment.

how did my parents find out? i brought a boy to my room, we got caught up in the moment, all up on eachother like there was no tomorrow. then the realization hit when my parents stepped into the room.

i forgot to lock the door.

they proceeded to send me to conversion camp. the worst month of my life. it was hell and i hated every second of it.

i came back and guess what? i'm still gay. conversion camp did shit. guess my parents didn't take the hint, because they tried EVERYTHING to get the gay out of my body.

luckily by the time i was seventeen, i got into dsp media and left without saying a word to either of them. haven't spoken to them in eight years. the best eight years of my life.

obviously met all the members in that time, formed a group, and it healed me in a way. however the damage from my parents is still here.

my heart skipped a beat when i read that it was my mom who texted me. address was still the same and all. maybe it's a coincidence and it's just some random.

"babe?" i turned over to face siyoung with a sigh. "we have to get ready. i'm so ready to meet your parents!"

siyoung has never met my parents obviously. we met a year after i joined. i developed very strong feelings for him, however it took me a total of three years to confess, a few days after our debut.

we first announced it to the public on our first anniversarry. mixed reactions poured in. some good some awful. however, it felt relieving.

"you know i've never really talked about my parents to you. to tell you the truth, i haven't seen them in eight years." i say, getting out of bed.

"eight years? that's a long time!" he gets up out of bed, walking towards me. "did your parents do something for you to not see them? or has it been too busy for you? this is your chance!"

"siyoung." i chuckled. "they're extremly against our relationship. i think she's trying to make me call off our engagement. she tried to do this when i announced our relationship."

"oh? so they did do something to you. do i need to fight them?" he asked, making me giggle. "i so wish. i'll explain in the car." i say, trying to dress as nice as possible.